Justin Bieber's Headphones : Yeah, they made it !!!
Nov 29, 2010 at 7:03 AM Post #31 of 67
OMG, a 200 USD Justin Bieber HP with 60 USD sound.

Well, rich kids also need headphones to buy. The worst thing is not that they make something like this, it's that they will actually sell this.

Nov 29, 2010 at 7:37 AM Post #32 of 67
I kept seeing this guy's name all over the internet (and now on Head-fi) and went to Wikipedia just now to find out who he was.

Nov 29, 2010 at 4:06 PM Post #33 of 67
how do you expect them to appreciate music...of cause they will think monsters are great..I mean its only logical that they think Justin Beiber is great it only follows they think monsters are the best!

Nov 29, 2010 at 9:14 PM Post #37 of 67
Ahaha, those comments are actually hilarious. The icing on the cake was when someone from head-fi went in to talk sense to the 13 year old girls xD

that just made my night
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #41 of 67
I just can't believe they didn't make a signature Beats line for someone more deserving. Like how about a Michael Jackson line, or a Rolling Stones line....something that would make the headphones more marketable to a market that isn't just 10-12 year old girls 

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:10 PM Post #44 of 67
Probably not happy, but I just feel they are marketing a line of headphones to group of people that can not afford to buy the headphones. Not really complaining, because the sound quality is not something I particularly want to add to my headphone arsenal. I just think bright purple "JustBeats" is not really going to work out all that well 

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #45 of 67
"High quality listening."
AS IF! Monster is sending me a pair of the [normal style, thank goodness] Beats Solos as a replacement for my Turbines, so I did some audio testing with them at a few stores.
Sound is too muddy, bass overpowers the vocals and the quieter instruments, and the damn things aren't comfortable at all. Gonna sell these when I get them.

If anything, I hope teenage girls buy these headphones and assume that the sound quality perfectly represents Bieber. By that, I mean that I hope they realize how crappy Bieber is when they get these headphones. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back