Just to get a feel as to who's in this community...
Mar 22, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #107 of 164
I'm a full time undergraduate student studying computer science. Plan on pursuing a Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction.

Mar 22, 2011 at 1:33 AM Post #108 of 164

Quote:
I'm a full time undergraduate student studying computer science. Plan on pursuing a Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction.

Nice! Though it's not exactly the same, I have a friend majoring in computer science as well who is working in a neuro-robotics laboratory. I think one of the researchers in the lab is working on a human-computer interface for controlling robots with one's brain.

Mar 24, 2011 at 1:22 PM Post #110 of 164
I am two years out of school with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Work as a Project Engineer for a medical equipment company. I will be back in school though in the next few years for an MBA once I settle down. Whatever pays the bills for now.

Mar 24, 2011 at 1:30 PM Post #111 of 164
Mar 25, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #114 of 164
GREAT thread.

Ad Trafficker (ZZZzzzzz...) for Funny Or Die.

Lots of impressive resumes here.  Where are all of the ditch diggers and toilet scrubbers? 
confused_face.gif

Mar 25, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #115 of 164
I hope you're not studying literary arts at college, because those are certainly not for you, perhaps political studies?  Otherwise, why write a sentence that sounds important and as if there is meaning there while containing absolutely no concrete content...

Quote:
College student, (though college is not for me).  Something far more real is.

Mar 26, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #118 of 164

Quote:

Hahahaha, nice nice. That would be my reaction if I saw someone wearing $500+ 'phones while not at home.

Wow that's pretty neat. I remember I once wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up, hahahaha. I've always wondered what it would feel like floating in space.

Quote:
Quote:

That's quite impressive. Did you test for NASA and Northrop Grumman? 

lolololololol

Mar 27, 2011 at 3:31 AM Post #120 of 164
im currently in grade 12. and i am planning on taking political science and getting into politics and maybe change things for the better. i also would like to repair, build and fix computers for a living. of which i already know how to do.
PS computers, music and audio is my life. so anything to do with that is on my to do list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back