Just shipped my 555ES to SACDmods !!!!!!!!
May 2, 2004 at 12:49 PM Post #62 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by ServinginEcuador
My guess is that he is quite happily spedning some time with the new unit. CAn't blame the guy, but maybe he should move it next to his computer connection.
biggrin.gif

Actually, the unit is already near my labtop. I just bought one of those wireless modems just for that reason. Here's a pic of the setup.

d86c5767.jpg

Thanks for checking up with me guys. I will be writing a few paragraphs later this evening about my initial impressions. I listened to the unit on Friday till about 1:00am. Yesterday, I spent the whole day playing golf and had a REALLY BAD allergy day. I was coughing and sneezing the entire round and by the time I got home, all I wanted to do was sleep. I crashed at about 8:30 last night without even listening to the Hot Rod again, so how tired was I! In a nutshell, I will make this statement before I start my mini-review,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOY HAVE I BEEN GETTING ROBBED OF MY MUSIC ALL THIS TIME!!!!!!! This player gives detail in bunches. I never realized how much I was missing. I'm thoroughly enjoying this new player and I have a feeling it's going to get even better.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif

I'm going to start an entirely new post sometime tonight so stay tuned.
Here's a couple pics of the exterior work that Matthew does.

32994ff1.jpg

Cardas Jacks.

677c4b07.jpg

IEC input.

464a8453.jpg

Stay tuned.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back