Just received [...] iGrados
Sep 15, 2006 at 1:43 AM Post #106 of 143
What??!? It's not adjustable? NOW I really don't get the iGrados...

Sep 15, 2006 at 2:35 AM Post #107 of 143
I'd be interested if they weren't "neck-band style." Absolutely cannot stand headphones of that form factor.

Sep 15, 2006 at 3:50 AM Post #108 of 143
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolen_it_Up
Well, just bought a pair from Todd.

Impulse buy me real huge!

FOTM, I think so.

You and me both brother.

IMHO the white looks kinda gaudy... I like white better if you pull it off like PX-200... but when you don't... just stick to black... cheap looking black isn't half as bad as cheap looking white....

Sep 15, 2006 at 12:00 PM Post #110 of 143
Quote:

Originally Posted by smith
Any one no if these are available in the Uk yet?

So far these are only available from TtVJ. If anyone from not the US has ordered these with any success, they're not posting about it here.
frown.gif

Sep 15, 2006 at 12:09 PM Post #111 of 143
wow, that thing is uglier than I could ever imagine.

I can't believe that knob is cosmetic. I think somebody should come up with a mod to make it really swivel.

Sep 15, 2006 at 12:27 PM Post #112 of 143
Are we sure these don't swivel??? I think its possible that they are just realy tight and making the cracking noise because they havnt been moved. I can't blame one for not wanting to risk breaking them especially if they fit.

I am not convinced yet - they have to move ...I will be floored if the really do not swivel. Hopefully a few more will be making their way into the hands in the next few days.

Sep 15, 2006 at 1:36 PM Post #114 of 143
C'mon, how do this compare to kings of portable headphones! Are these PortaPro killers? Does PX100 get its arse kicked? Do these crush KSC75? (and no im not talking about looks)

Sep 15, 2006 at 2:30 PM Post #115 of 143
Could anyone comment on if the neckband rubbing against shirt collar or anything else causes noise in the phone.The last street phone i had was noisy as hell every time the back band touched anything.Maybe i was just hearing the sound in my head and not through the phones but it sure was annoying.

Sep 15, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #116 of 143
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa
C'mon, how do this compare to kings of portable headphones! Are these PortaPro killers? Does PX100 get its arse kicked? Do these crush KSC75? (and no im not talking about looks)

For that matter, I wonder how it compares soundwise to the K81-DJs, which has got to be setting a record for longest running thread for a FOTM.

And so begin the "How does it sound compared to..." threads. (Not being sarcastic, because I think it's a legitimate question.)
580smile.gif

Sep 15, 2006 at 10:23 PM Post #117 of 143
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattg3
Could anyone comment on if the neckband rubbing against shirt collar or anything else causes noise in the phone.The last street phone i had was noisy as hell every time the back band touched anything.Maybe i was just hearing the sound in my head and not through the phones but it sure was annoying.

Post #28.

Sep 15, 2006 at 10:29 PM Post #118 of 143
Quote:

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUsRmX
is the fit secure on these. I migth be in league for a new gym phone, the ksc75s come off quite a bit while running
eek.gif

Yes they fit quite snug. I also have a pair of KSC-35s and the iGrados fit more secure and are more comfortable at the same time. They also sound better IMO.

Sep 16, 2006 at 1:23 AM Post #120 of 143
I tried to swivel them until they creeked. They will not move without breaking IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawntp
Are we sure these don't swivel??? I think its possible that they are just realy tight and making the cracking noise because they havnt been moved. I can't blame one for not wanting to risk breaking them especially if they fit.

I am not convinced yet - they have to move ...I will be floored if the really do not swivel. Hopefully a few more will be making their way into the hands in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back