Just In!
Apr 27, 2004 at 11:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
To those who have ordered the PS-1.... Today I received not 2 but 4 pair of the PS1. So as of right now there will be at least 1 available for next month! With cancelations and the extra headphones, there is only one order that I cannot fill this month. So if you want one order soon! To those of you who have orders in, the PS-1 will ship tomorrrow to you Via Fed Ex. Thanks for your support!!!

Todd

Apr 27, 2004 at 11:55 PM Post #2 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
To those who have ordered the PS-1.... Today I received not 2 but 4 pair of the PS1. So as of right now there will be at least 1 available for next month! With cancelations and the extra headphones, there is only one order that I cannot fill this month. So if you want one order soon! To those of you who have orders in, the PS-1 will ship tomorrrow to you Via Fed Ex. Thanks for your support!!!

Todd

hmm... so one of those is mine??
biggrin.gif
YAY!!! I get a grado HP-2 in the mail today... and now this.
biggrin.gif

actually Todd, I have a small change in the shipping address if this is the case. I want it shipped to my Berkeley apartment instead. I'll PM you with info or something. please wait before shipping it out if one of them is mine.

Apr 28, 2004 at 1:22 AM Post #5 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canman
buy it and they will come...

LOL, maybe but just not fast enough!
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2004 at 9:03 AM Post #6 of 35
Yeah, Todd!
rs1smile.gif
The RS-1 smiley was as close as I could get to expressing my PS-1 happiness.

May 4, 2004 at 12:42 AM Post #7 of 35
todd, you are the man!!!

i have been waiting 25 years for someone to make the ps-1 & only a few months for you to send me a pair.

thanks for including me in on the allotment. i'm lovin life.

May 6, 2004 at 11:18 PM Post #8 of 35
StevieO,

So tell me what you think about them! I have been waiting patiently for the 3 lucky guys who have them ( #4 - Greg, yours are being terminated...) to express their opinion.

May 6, 2004 at 11:45 PM Post #9 of 35
Todd
Only got to listen to a couple of Cds with them as I have been extremely busy this past week.Looking to spend some quality time with them this weekend.
I put the Norah Jones first SACD on my newly aquired Meitner Emm labs gear, With the Carlo modded Melos maestrobator and all I can say is WOW.
The Ps1s are special headphones ,I need to break them in more for the NY meet.
I can see a lot more orders coming your way after members hear them at the meet and post their impressions. Thanks a bunch for making it available in the USA.

Bozebuttons
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2004 at 12:33 AM Post #10 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by bozebuttons
I put the Norah Jones first SACD on my newly aquired Meitner Emm labs gear, With the Carlo modded Melos maestrobator and all I can say is WOW.
The Ps1s are special headphones ,I need to break them in more for the NY meet.

That's it buddy, rub it in for us poor guys who are waiting!
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2004 at 12:41 AM Post #11 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer
That's it buddy, rub it in for us poor guys who are waiting!
biggrin.gif

I'm with you on that.
biggrin.gif
where is mine....

May 7, 2004 at 1:07 AM Post #12 of 35
Quote:

The Ps1s are special headphones

Yep.
wink.gif
I really should write up some sort of review, but every time I put them on I get distracted by the music.
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2004 at 1:23 AM Post #13 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hirsch
Yep.
wink.gif
I really should write up some sort of review, but every time I put them on I get distracted by the music.
biggrin.gif

Oh my, I've been tag teamed, thank goodness mine will be here soon!
biggrin.gif
Seriously, you're building the anticipation nicely, do go on...

May 7, 2004 at 1:37 AM Post #14 of 35
Listening to the new Prince Cd Musicology now and I wonder how John was able to shove the subwoofer into the earpieces of the Ps1s
basshead.gif

May 7, 2004 at 2:44 PM Post #15 of 35
Quote:

Listening to the new Prince Cd Musicology now and I wonder how John was able to shove the subwoofer into the earpieces of the Ps1s
basshead.gif

They do have great bass and IMO more detail than the HP1/2,anyone agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back