Just got my Creative Zen Micro
Dec 14, 2004 at 7:59 PM Post #242 of 630
wen i get my micro wot do i do first, can i start puttin tracks on it straight away or do i have 2 charge it and 4 how long?

o yeh keoshi wot colour did u get i cant tell if its white or silver [thay look the same!]?

Dec 14, 2004 at 8:20 PM Post #243 of 630
Mine is the silver version... I think you can tell the difference very well, by the way
eggosmile.gif

Oh, the only thing that changes with colors is the front panel!! All the rest is the same, so even the black version would have white side and back materials.
wink.gif

Dec 14, 2004 at 9:06 PM Post #244 of 630
They don't look to bad. I still don't know if I'd ditch my ipod for it. I like the blacklight aspect. Do the micros have manual eq?

Dec 14, 2004 at 10:47 PM Post #247 of 630
Mine just froze once, right after its first charging. I upgraded right away when it was complete so I can't tell... But it hasn't froze from there!

And yes, firmware is supposed to cease frozes, among other things...

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:03 AM Post #249 of 630
Hey guys, ive read all this thread and have been waiting just to eb able to post a reply now.
tongue.gif

IM definately getting this for xmas, i only noticed it a few days ago and they're selling fast. The only problem i have is what colour to chose from.
icon10.gif

Its either Black or White, and im swinging towards the white because itsa colour thats in fashion right now.
etysmile.gif

Does anyone here have black or white?

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:06 AM Post #250 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by lostprophet
Hey guys, ive read all this thread and have been waiting just to eb able to post a reply now.
tongue.gif

IM definately getting this for xmas, i only noticed it a few days ago and they're selling fast. The only problem i have is what colour to chose from.
icon10.gif

Its either Black or White, and im swinging towards the white because itsa colour thats in fashion right now.
etysmile.gif

Does anyone here have black or white?

After looking at a bunch of pictures, the black front, white back, looks hideous...The white on white is the only classy option IMHO, in other words the white is the most natural looking one

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:08 AM Post #251 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie87
After looking at a bunch of pictures, the black front, white back, looks hideous...The white on white is the only classy option IMHO, in other words the white is the most natural looking one

Thanks very much for that information. Im only 15 years old so its important for me to have something that looks great.
280smile.gif
I have a Sony MD player but this Zen Micro looks lucious.
eggosmile.gif
Although im from N.Ireland and all the shops ive went to havn't got it.
confused.gif

Im probably going to have to get it off the net, i just hope it comes in time for xmas.
tongue.gif

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:12 AM Post #252 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by lostprophet
Thanks very much for that information. Im only 15 years old so its important for me to have something that looks great.
280smile.gif
I have a Sony MD player but this Zen Micro looks lucious.
eggosmile.gif
Although im from N.Ireland and all the shops ive went to havn't got it.
confused.gif

Im probably going to have to get it off the net, i just hope it comes in time for xmas.
tongue.gif

Yeah, I don't even know if many retail stores are carrying it in the United States either...and good luck finding an online store with them in stock
biggrin.gif
....lol some of you guys are going to get a note for Christmas "Sorry Son, they were out of Stock"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

browse pictures here
HTML Code:

Code:
[left]http://creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=10795&nav=artwork[/left]

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:17 AM Post #253 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenMui
Great pics Keoshi. I love pics, can never get enough of them.

Thanks a lot!
280smile.gif

If anyone wants another specific angle, just tell me! I'll post more pictures if you want...

By the way, I think the best looking of them all should be White, because it's more uniform and it's trend, now!
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:18 AM Post #254 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie87
Yeah, I don't even know if many retail stores are carrying it in the United States either...and good luck finding an online store with them in stock
biggrin.gif
....lol some of you guys are going to get a note for Christmas "Sorry Son, they were out of Stock"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

browse pictures here
HTML Code:

Code:
[left]http://creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=10795&nav=artwork[/left]

There is a store online and yesterday they had 5, and within and hour they were all gone
eek.gif
Then suddenley they had 7 in stock, and now they're all gone. But they're getting new stock in tomorrow, i hope my mum buys it.

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:28 AM Post #255 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by keoshi
Thanks a lot!
280smile.gif

If anyone wants another specific angle, just tell me! I'll post more pictures if you want...

By the way, I think the best looking of them all should be White, because it's more uniform and it's trend, now!
biggrin.gif

lol, Thats why i want it in White
etysmile.gif

Btw, is there any chance you could take a pic of the Zen Micro playing a song, and get a close up of the screen? Also possibley a pic of the Zen Micro in the little stand.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sorry if i'm a hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back