Just got my Creative Zen Micro
Dec 15, 2004 at 12:41 AM Post #257 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by lostprophet
lol, Thats why i want it in White
etysmile.gif

Btw, is there any chance you could take a pic of the Zen Micro playing a song, and get a close up of the screen? Also possibley a pic of the Zen Micro in the little stand.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sorry if i'm a hassle.

I'll do that, no problem
wink.gif

It's now charging but when it's over I'll post them.

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:45 AM Post #258 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by keoshi
I'll do that, no problem
wink.gif

It's now charging but when it's over I'll post them.

Thank you very much.

Btw, this is probably a really really stupid question, but can this definately player songs that have been 'acquired'
wink.gif
from certain P2P file sharing programs?

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:56 AM Post #260 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by keoshi
Yes, of course!
wink.gif

Sorry, i just heard someone say that some MP3 players don't take them and that you have to buy them off iTunes and Napster and all.
tongue.gif

Looks like i'll be transfering a lot of files onto it.

If you have a couple of hundred songs on the Zen Micro, how easy is it to find a particular song?

And how long is the Earphone lead at full stretch?
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 15, 2004 at 2:06 AM Post #261 of 630
Quote:

If you have a couple of hundred songs on the Zen Micro, how easy is it to find a particular song?

It's very easy! You have an option there called Keyword Search which is pretty accurate (of course! :p)

Quote:

And how long is the Earphone lead at full stretch?
smily_headphones1.gif

I did not quite understand your question, though I can say I do not use the supplied earbuds...

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:51 PM Post #264 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahz
Hi people!

Can anyone please give me tips on how to get my Micro to stay "Scratch Free" and always look new?

Thanks

-|[-X-zer-]|-

In the package you get a carrying pouch (I'll post some pictures right away)

Quote:

I mean on the Earphones, how long is the cable?

The supplied earbuds are about 1,20 metres (~47.2 inches)

Dec 15, 2004 at 1:12 PM Post #266 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahz
Hi people!

Can anyone please give me tips on how to get my Micro to stay "Scratch Free" and always look new?

Thanks

-|[-X-zer-]|-

Leave the plastic on the front...i cut it off a bit to uncover the buttons but left it on the lcd to avoid getting scratches on the screen. Always use the clam shell for protection and yes, use that damn pouch (although, mine is unthreading a little!)

Dec 15, 2004 at 5:26 PM Post #267 of 630
Wow thanks Keoshi for those great pics, and thanks for answering my question about the earphones, i'd hope they'd be a great length. And they are it seems. Yay.

Also, i went into Dixons (One of the biggest electrical suppliers in the UK, for those people who don't know) and the guy let me look at the Zen Micro that was on show, and i got to hold it!!! I can't believe how light and thin it is and how small.
etysmile.gif

It was the silver one and it looked really sweet, and it was the last 1 they had in stock.
frown.gif
So i hope to still get the White one for xmas.
eggosmile.gif

Dec 15, 2004 at 9:13 PM Post #268 of 630
I just bought the Zen Micro as an Xmas present from my parents so now I have to suffer the wait until I can open it!!

We bought it from "Comet" (another large electrical store in the UK) as we saw it adevrtised in a national Comet advert (a sort of mini newspaper... I think you can find them at the front of the stores). Comet advertised it as £169.99, but in store it was on show at £189.99, so unless you have a copy fo this advert, don't buy it from Comet
biggrin.gif

We obviously caused a fuss and finally got it at the advertised price (legally they had to really), but I have a few questions:

After hearing a variety of reports on the net, I am not totally sure if the player can save files in folders or if everything is jumbled up as one. Can someone clarify?

Also, exactly how does their limited edition (with extra battery) system work? It is that just a few extra battery versions are mixed with ones without them. or are all the zen micros that are available now coming with the extra battery?

Thanks,

Chris

Dec 15, 2004 at 10:49 PM Post #270 of 630
Quote:

Thanks very much for that information. Im only 15 years old so its important for me to have something that looks great.
280smile.gif
I have a Sony MD player but this Zen Micro looks lucious.
eggosmile.gif
Although im from N.Ireland and all the shops ive went to havn't got it.
confused.gif

Im probably going to have to get it off the net, i just hope it comes in time for xmas.
tongue.gif

I think Dixons have it in there stores, so says a pal in Dublin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back