Originally Posted by crazychimp132
probably not, only the first 3500 were released with extra batteries

I believe it was 35,000

Dec 17, 2004 at 12:43 PM Post #289 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by straight-up
Ordered mine.
etysmile.gif

Got the white one... Yes it does look classy, almost like a snow goddess - or a beautiful Scandinavian - all blonde and white with blue eyes.

First though I seriously considered the Dark Red and the Dark Blue models - Both of them are quite attractive IMHO, especially as I do not know of any other MP3 players in actual red. (Pink doesn't count!) And the navy blue reminds me of the Rio models that started it all.

Good choice sir, thats the 1 i will be getting.
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 17, 2004 at 3:15 PM Post #290 of 630
I love my ZM silver! It's definetly one of the best DAP I've owned.

Does anyone have the remote? Is it any useful?

I got the limited edition with an extra battery. I just whish Creative had an external charger...

Dec 17, 2004 at 3:44 PM Post #291 of 630
mine probably won't have the extra battery, so does anyone know if they will be selling micro batteries in the future? they aren't in the store now...

Dec 17, 2004 at 5:55 PM Post #292 of 630
I got my Zen Micro a couple of days ago (silver), and have been using it successfully with my PowerBook G4 running Mac OS X and XNJB. It works like a charm, I can highly recommend it to anyone.

Being a Mac user should no longer keep you from getting a Zen Micro now, which I think beats the iPod mini hands down. True, you don't have iTunes integrations, but XNJB allows you to transfer music and files, create playlists, and set date & time to computer date & time. If you have iTunes sort your music files, and they are labeled properly, all your albums should be in separate folders anyway. It really works well!

Dec 17, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #293 of 630
To clear some ideas:

Yep, it was 35000 units.

The remote and batteries will be on sale soon, not yet avaliable.

About the Altoids thing... Can you give some dimensions? Or you can go to the previous page in this thread and compare them.

Peace!

Dec 17, 2004 at 7:00 PM Post #294 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by keoshi
To clear some ideas:

Yep, it was 35000 units.

The remote and batteries will be on sale soon, not yet avaliable.

Okay, thanks for clearing it up.

Dec 17, 2004 at 8:43 PM Post #296 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazychimp132
Okay, thanks for clearing it up.

No problem! Love your avatar, by the way!
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken830
Who cares when the accessories are going to be available. Some of us are still waiting on the unit itself! When is Creative going to release all of the colors!?!?

Some people do care... maybe because they already have the unit
280smile.gif

I think Creative has released all colors (the other day I saw pink and orange!
blink.gif
)

The unit is worth the wait, ken830
wink.gif

Dec 17, 2004 at 10:07 PM Post #297 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken830
Who cares when the accessories are going to be available. Some of us are still waiting on the unit itself! When is Creative going to release all of the colors!?!?

[size=small]*ATTENTION US BUYERS!!*[/size]

Go to www.jr.com. They have most colors in stock.
I just ordered the purple one, and I'm hoping to get it by Christmas. They said 1-2 days, but you can't always rely on websites' estimates.

Dec 18, 2004 at 2:03 AM Post #298 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Loony tunes
Is the creative software as goood as media player 10?

No, the Creative software is crap. That is obviously just my opinion, but I installed it on a test box and was thoroughly unimpressed. I never installed it on my box that I actually use for my ZM. I do use the Zen Media Explorer for moving mp3s and playlists, but definitely not the Media Center or whatever it is called.

Dec 18, 2004 at 2:04 AM Post #299 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie87
After looking at a bunch of pictures, the black front, white back, looks hideous...The white on white is the only classy option IMHO, in other words the white is the most natural looking one

Black really doesn't look that good. I have yet to see white, but silver looks damn good. I was surprised at how good it looked really. It looks natural (lots of toys are shiny silver anyway) and I haven't had any problems with scratches or peeling like some have.

Dec 18, 2004 at 2:05 AM Post #300 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by buffpants24
Hmm... Do any of you think the Micro can fit inside of an Altoids tin can?

No. It is just about the same size (length and width wise) as an Altoids can, but definitely thicker than the can. Would be cool if you could though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back