Dec 25, 2004 at 5:10 PM Post #393 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cena
... strange and unknown language...

Try in English mate, and maybe you'll get some help
600smile.gif

Dec 25, 2004 at 9:55 PM Post #397 of 630
frown.gif
. I got my zen micro today, and first thing i did after installing the software, I updated the firmware while it was charging. After my music transfered i was listening to it and it finished charging one battery, so i took it out while it was still playing thinking it would run on USB power. But it stopped playing and shutdown. So i put the 2nd one in, and it would freeze at the CREATIVE screen right after it tells the version and all that. I dont know what to do
frown.gif
. I was really really really impressed with it before, but i dont know what to do now. It also won't recognize on my computer, so i can't reflash the firmware. Right now it is formatting it's harddrive hoping that might fix it. Im open to any ideas.
frown.gif

Dec 25, 2004 at 10:26 PM Post #398 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by lostprophet
Ermm when i started up my zen micro it comes up for me to choose the language, but it wont accept anythign when i hit any buttons?
confused.gif

Tap the scroll pad. The scroll pad also acts as a button.

Dec 25, 2004 at 10:58 PM Post #402 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent_Mull
Now, with one of batteries it will show a firmware problem and go to recover mode. But not with the other. Also when i connect a usb cable it will freeze.

i noticed that u should have the player on when u connect the usb cable to it, so it can work properly...thats wut i do with mine
cool.gif

overall i have absolutely no complaint with this product, i love every part of it
600smile.gif

Dec 25, 2004 at 11:05 PM Post #403 of 630
Its on, and thats how it freezes. Im kinda ticked at CREATIVE for not having phone support on one of the busiest tech support days. They probably have their tech support in India, and im sure many of them dont celebrate Christmas.
Edit:Now, only one of the batteries shows the firmware problem. The otherone still just freezes at the CREATIVE screen.
Edit Edit:I loved mine..... until it broke. The Radio Reception was clear. and the one song i listened to, Modest Mouse-Alone Down There, was really really clear.
frown.gif

Edit Edit Edit: What would be faster, RMAing it, or returing it to Amazon?

Dec 25, 2004 at 11:36 PM Post #404 of 630
Ive got around 700 songs on to this already. Im loving it. I find the Creative WE is so easy to use and quick. I dont like the other software as its too complicated.

The touchpad is well...perfect. Its working extremely well and it is the best feature imo on it. Its so easy to find a song and its really really quick. The sound quality is astonishing. Even on my computer i cant hear it as good as onthis. Its simply fabulous.

Im very happy.
eggosmile.gif

Dec 26, 2004 at 3:10 AM Post #405 of 630
OK I finally got to use my micro today, and I'm very pleased with it so far. I've been trying to post pictures all day without luck, but I'm not giving up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back