100_1247.jpg

Theres mine, but now broken
frown.gif

Dec 26, 2004 at 3:35 AM Post #408 of 630
Thanx Agent

322dd878.jpg

6aa93e4c.jpg

And, presto !!

Say, did anyone else notice that the 'Back' and 'Options' buttons look different on some players? Mine looks different than the rest in this post.

Dec 27, 2004 at 2:33 AM Post #410 of 630
I just took my Micro skiing. I stuck it in my pocket and set it to play an album and locked it. It came out fine after this, although while it was cold, the LCD screen was not refreshing very quickly, but that's just LCD. I conclude that the Micro can take a whole lot of shock and not break. I definately don't worry about light jogging after this.

Dec 27, 2004 at 2:57 AM Post #411 of 630
You really dont have to worry yourself sick about dropping this player. Just today, i dropped it about 10 feet
frown.gif
frown.gif
(off the stairs while i was walking down... went through the railing onto the carpet) and there was no damage at all. The player just kept on playing. It scared the sh|t out of me, but im not too worried any more. I am going to be more careful though
eggosmile.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 3:05 AM Post #412 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmpopfanatic
Thanx Agent

322dd878.jpg

6aa93e4c.jpg

And, presto !!

Say, did anyone else notice that the 'Back' and 'Options' buttons look different on some players? Mine looks different than the rest in this post.

It either differs depending on color, or this is a new design. I like the symbols on your's better than the other ones.

Dec 27, 2004 at 3:53 AM Post #414 of 630
OK, about the buttons..

My first assumption when I saw the different buttons were that I had the US version, and the others were the international version. However, I was in Cambridge SoundWorks at the mall today and they had a dark blue one on display and it had the buttons that everyone else has. I also noticed that, along with the different pictures, the symbols were clear with white underneath, while mine were just white (you can see this in my first picture). This got me to start searching.

I've been scouring the internet for pictures of other micros to find one like mine. On Creative's US site, when you look at the computer generated 360 pictures, they have my buttons, but that's it. I found one oddball US site that had only two colors listed (white and orange). The orange one had the same pictures as mine, but they were clear like the other ones. Even on the box and instruction, they're different, except for the one spot where they say the buttons could be different, but they don't say why
confused.gif

Right now, I'm stumped. It's not a huge deal to me either way since I like mine better than the others because a) they're simpler, b) the white ties in the 'Creative' logo on top and the white back, and c) I like being different than everyone else
smily_headphones1.gif
. If anyone has any info on this, please let me know.

Dec 27, 2004 at 5:03 AM Post #415 of 630
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent_Mull
Its on, and thats how it freezes. Im kinda ticked at CREATIVE for not having phone support on one of the busiest tech support days. They probably have their tech support in India, and im sure many of them dont celebrate Christmas.
Edit:Now, only one of the batteries shows the firmware problem. The otherone still just freezes at the CREATIVE screen.
Edit Edit:I loved mine..... until it broke. The Radio Reception was clear. and the one song i listened to, Modest Mouse-Alone Down There, was really really clear.
frown.gif

Edit Edit Edit: What would be faster, RMAing it, or returing it to Amazon?

The last time I called Creative's Technical Support in mid-2004, it definitely was in the United States. The accent of the person was of southern/mid-western US, not southern Indian.

biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 6:16 AM Post #416 of 630
undefined

i just got my- yes a VERY less popular, yet HOT color- ORANGE!

HERE ARE A BUNCHA BUNCHA PICS FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN MORE CONTROVERSIAL COLORS SUCH AS THIS!!
smily_headphones1.gif

CIMG0249.jpg

CIMG0250.jpg

CIMG0251.jpg

CIMG0252.jpg

CIMG0253.jpg

CIMG0255.jpg

CIMG0258.jpg

CIMG0276.jpg

CIMG0279.jpg

CIMG0280.jpg

CIMG0284.jpg

CIMG0298.jpg

CIMG0301.jpg

I LOVE THIS PHOTO! SHOWS HOW SMALL IT REALLY IS!
CIMG0303.jpg

CIMG0307.jpg

CIMG0311.jpg

CIMG0313.jpg

CIMG0318.jpg

CIMG0319.jpg

CIMG0323.jpg

CIMG0266.jpg

CIMG0342.jpg

CIMG0339.jpg

CIMG0349.jpg

CIMG0370.jpg

CIMG0369.jpg

woah! haha sorry i love taken pics of my new gadget! comment on what u think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 27, 2004 at 9:45 AM Post #419 of 630
Just spotted something.... My box is different (it has no writing in the circle of zm's) and i have the more detailed original buttons.(Proparbly has nothing to do with it anyway)

Becca

Dec 27, 2004 at 1:12 PM Post #420 of 630
Great pics you guys with the other colours. Nice to see them.

Yesterday i used the WE for the zen micro to fix all my songs and order them nicely. It was very easy and quick. I deleted loads that had transfered that i wasnt going to listen to. And i added loads or songs so now i have under 770 songs. I think i should be able to put on lots more albums.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back