Just bought shure srh440.
Apr 1, 2011 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pjs42

Head-Fier
After first putting these on i noticed its flat and detailed response yet i have not noticed much bass though.The construction is superb for a sub 100 dollar headphone.I hear instruments very detailed yet a tad on the tinny side.I'm wondering what is the minimum amount of burn in time before i notice improvement in the sound?

Apr 1, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
After first putting these on i noticed its flat and detailed response yet i have not noticed much bass though.The construction is superb for a sub 100 dollar headphone.I hear instruments very detailed yet a tad on the tinny side.I'm wondering what is the minimum amount of burn in time before i notice improvement in the sound?

Depends on the headphone.  Ultrasone is suppose to be really long burn in whilst some other don't have any.  The Shures are suppose to have long burn in as well.

But really I would suggest anybody that got their headphone to not come on here on the first day they received their product and start giving out a review after the first listen.  Can wait a few days and if it stays the same then give it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back