Just bought SendyAudio Aiva -- need help picking amp/dac
Apr 16, 2020 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

marsiswaiting

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, glad to be here. The Sendy's are my first big dive into hifi audio so I'm looking to make sure they'll be supported properly. My intent is to find an amp and or DAC under $300. I would be listening while working, so portability isn't a concern. My PC's motherboard has SPDIF and line out.

Additionally , what would be a good PORTABLE amp under $300 for these cans? Thanks!!

Apr 18, 2020 at 11:18 AM Post #4 of 5
Hello congrats on the purchase. I am sure you will love them with some power. When you find the dac/amp you are looking for I would highly recommend looking at the for sale forums here. I have had very good luck there and it can save you a ton of money. For the desktop option I have to make a shameless plug to the Audio GD dac/amp I am selling on there. I have had and have many planars and they love this amp. Power for days and incredible sound quality for the money. For the portable option I see a bunch of chord mojos for sale at good prices on there.

I have only heard the Sendy's at CanJam so can't comment on what works best with them but I don't believe they are very picky about their source. I would also check as suggested above the Sendy forum.

Apr 18, 2020 at 7:05 PM Post #5 of 5
Hello congrats on the purchase. I am sure you will love them with some power. When you find the dac/amp you are looking for I would highly recommend looking at the for sale forums here. I have had very good luck there and it can save you a ton of money. For the desktop option I have to make a shameless plug to the Audio GD dac/amp I am selling on there. I have had and have many planars and they love this amp. Power for days and incredible sound quality for the money. For the portable option I see a bunch of chord mojos for sale at good prices on there.

I have only heard the Sendy's at CanJam so can't comment on what works best with them but I don't believe they are very picky about their source. I would also check as suggested above the Sendy forum.
Thank you very much for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back