Just A Random Thought But...
Jun 1, 2010 at 12:17 AM Post #16 of 25
Oh just great, not only am I going to get chainsawmurdered, but I've gotta stare at a naked guy doodle as he hacks me to bits. Just once I'd like to get chainsawmurdered by a lingerie model. Just sayin'...

Quote:
I make it a rule not to listen to headphones and do cocaine at the same time. (Or at all)

Well d'uh. You do the hard stuff *before* listening to your music. It enhances your senses that way, and has reportedly been known to slow down time.

Jun 1, 2010 at 12:38 PM Post #17 of 25
Watching too many horror movies!

Friday 13th, Halloween, etc.

Here comes Jason!!!!! 
eek.gif

Jun 1, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #19 of 25

Quote:
Man, I would love NC on the bus.

Most of the time people are trying to talk to me... Like those trying to spread the good word while I'm clearly listening to music. I'm surprised they haven't started to carry around blowhorns yet.

North Carolina by bus? Yes it is lovely. If I got it confused, I have my headphones on.

Jun 1, 2010 at 10:20 PM Post #23 of 25
Ha ha I have constructed several decoy listening rooms in my compound, each equipped with a replica of my actual sanctuary, which is in an undisclosed location. Good luck finding the real Redshifter don't mind the booby traps! HAHHAhahahaha!

Jun 2, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #24 of 25

Quote:
Ha ha I have constructed several decoy listening rooms in my compound, each equipped with a replica of my actual sanctuary, which is in an undisclosed location. Good luck finding the real Redshifter don't mind the booby traps! HAHHAhahahaha!

I released the nerve gas into your compound a half hour ago. Cheers.

Jun 2, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #25 of 25
Sometimes I go for walks and notice dogs barking their heads off at me if I see them; it's very easy to ignore them if you can't hear them. But I get a bit paranoid that a rabid or aggressive dog would be able to sneak up and actually bite me if I can't hear it. I'm in a rural forest neighborhood, could get mauled by a wild beast as well but I like my music, c'est la vie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back