Joining the Grado Family
Oct 18, 2009 at 3:20 AM Post #31 of 36
I started out earlier this year with the SR-80's thinking $80 was a lot to spend on headphones. Loved the Grado sound so much I bought the 325i a month later.

Oct 18, 2009 at 8:19 AM Post #32 of 36
Well i am glad that a lot of ppl love the grado house sound. I will have to agree with the earlier posts that the Hf2 is an amazing set of headphones. They are totally worth every penny of the $450 dollars i spent on them.

Oct 18, 2009 at 8:55 AM Post #33 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by claybum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I started out earlier this year with the SR-80's thinking $80 was a lot to spend on headphones. Loved the Grado sound so much I bought the 325i a month later.

Hahaha! I bought my SR80 in Oct last year and promised myself on new year's day that an RS-1 was all I would buy for 2009.

(See my sig for how that turned out) So much for new year's resolution...

Cheers to us happy Grado owners!
beerchug.gif

Oct 18, 2009 at 11:28 AM Post #34 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorentz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I spend most of my days listening to my etymotic hf5 since I'm out and about so often. Then I come home to my MS-1 (it's all one can really find in Sydney, as far as I could look), then I find relief, like I didn't eat all day or something.

Even if I have to ship it from elsewhere, I think I'm going to get a Grado Grado some time.

Audiophile in Melbourne is the distributor for Grado in Australia. They also have an online store. I suggest that you and your wallet brace yourselves.

Oct 22, 2009 at 4:41 PM Post #35 of 36
i tried sr80i versus hd555 & hd280 pro with classical music and immediately bought sr80i.
it's able to reproduce sound of each instrument quite clearer than hd555 which is a bit warm, and hd280pro.
my sansa fuze is able to drive sr80i without amp at 75% volume.
it even gives me the details of sound with 10% volume of my laptop volume.
excellent!

Oct 29, 2009 at 12:44 PM Post #36 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by analog'd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well, I can't believe you gave up on yer beats, but hey, if you think it's best
regular_smile .gif

soo. does yer gf get the 225i's?

seriously, nice move man...you will love them.

I was playing around when I said I'd be getting beats :p

I don't know know whats going t happen whith my 225's... I still love them you know :p, my gf wouldn't appreciate them to their full extend... I'm thinking my little brother would like them... but I don't know if I could stand to let them go into another home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back