Join DUNU FB and reply to “Win” 2012 DUNU flagship DN-19 Tai Chi: Playable earphone with Booming Bass and Enhanced Recognition.
Aug 8, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #16 of 27
I love that you guys continue to innovate, and adapt your products based on user feedback. In that regard your one of the fastest, if not the fastest adapting IEM company I know of. I've heard a lot of your models, and I am always welcome to try out another, so I'd love to get my hands on a pair of these. I also enjoy the design, its very visually pleasing.

Aug 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM Post #17 of 27
Quote:
I love that you guys continue to innovate, and adapt your products based on user feedback. In that regard your one of the fastest, if not the fastest adapting IEM company I know of. I've heard a lot of your models, and I am always welcome to try out another, so I'd love to get my hands on a pair of these. I also enjoy the design, its very visually pleasing.

Thanks man for your compliment and Joining this event as well. 
wink_face.gif

We won't say DUNU is the fastest adapting IEM company. However, we do trying to be. Small brands like DUNU have more potential compare to other company. That's what we proud of too. User's feedback and design for different user are quite important in our development. Though some product is not so "perfect" as we expected, we accumulated more experience for later products and keep pursuing DUNU and Fans' perfection. 

Thanks for your support, much appreciated.

BTW What do you think of the DN-19 feature of not easy fatigued? 

Aug 9, 2012 at 3:45 AM Post #18 of 27
Looks...  strangely interesting..    suddenly there is a large amount of oversized IEMs in the market..

from Aurisonics to Redgiant..  and now dunu joins the gang

Aug 10, 2012 at 4:53 AM Post #21 of 27
NEW update ~~~

One additional chance for reply to win DN-19 event!!!!.
Just go visit the link below again and share

http://www.facebook.com/DUNU.FANS/posts/431614993547736

In sum the will be two winner draw from reply list

And addition one from share list.

So Don't forget to share after you reply though.

Cheers 
Rocky

BTW only 7 share the event now so the chance is greater.

Aug 10, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #24 of 27
Thanks man for your compliment and Joining this event as well.  :wink_face:

We won't say DUNU is the fastest adapting IEM company. However, we do trying to be. Small brands like DUNU have more potential compare to other company. That's what we proud of too. User's feedback and design for different user are quite important in our development. Though some product is not so "perfect" as we expected, we accumulated more experience for later products and keep pursuing DUNU and Fans' perfection. 

Thanks for your support, much appreciated.

BTW What do you think of the DN-19 feature of not easy fatigued? 

I am interested in the in the fact that you can change the sound with sound dampers. I also like the easy fatique idea because in some music a lot of the DUNUs tend to be a little bright. Not often but in some classic rock it can be a little bright. This would surely fix that. Like I said adaptation to consumer goals seems to be what DUNU is all about and what I just said is a perfect example of that.

I hope you guys have a good product launch, I'll have to keep my eyes open on these haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back