JMoney Grado Headband?
Jan 15, 2010 at 6:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

kboe

Headphoneus Supremus
Just checking on the availability, or when you expect you next batch. I know these are in high demand and don't mind waiting. Just looking for an update.

Jan 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by kboe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just checking on the availability, or when you expect you next batch. I know these are in high demand and don't mind waiting. Just looking for an update.

Hi,

The JMoney lambskin Grado headbands are currently in-stock (in all colors!) at HeadRoom / Headphone.com.... Get 'em while supplies last!
tongue.gif

Cheers,
jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Feb 2, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #4 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

The JMoney lambskin Grado headbands are currently in-stock (in all colors!) at HeadRoom / Headphone.com.... Get 'em while supplies last!
tongue.gif

Cheers,
jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

They look terrific. How do you install then on the headband? Do you have to unassemble the cans?

Feb 2, 2010 at 4:52 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Werm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here ya go TwoTrack!
JMoney Audio

atsmile.gif

Thanks!!

Feb 16, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #7 of 15
are the jmoney headbands better than the stock rs1i band? I currently have a pair of older rs2s and I like the headband better. Seems alittle smaller and more padding. If it wasnt jacked up, id switch them out.

Feb 17, 2010 at 6:18 AM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by schwallman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are the jmoney headbands better than the stock rs1i band? I currently have a pair of older rs2s and I like the headband better. Seems alittle smaller and more padding. If it wasnt jacked up, id switch them out.

I just got mine today and it is far better than the stock RS1i headband. The stock RS1i headband looks cheap and **** in comparison. It also brings the RS1i's sexiness up another level. For me it was worth the money.

Feb 17, 2010 at 6:29 PM Post #9 of 15
I will have to order one then. I really do like the old rs2 headband but I guess ill keep it on the rs2 since im trying to sell it anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tisb0b /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got mine today and it is far better than the stock RS1i headband. The stock RS1i headband looks cheap and **** in comparison. It also brings the RS1i's sexiness up another level. For me it was worth the money.

Mar 4, 2012 at 5:16 AM Post #12 of 15
This thread should be closed. 

Not even jmoneys website exists anymore.

Mar 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #13 of 15
Hi Everyone,

Well, fwiw, HeadRoom has been in touch with the owner of JMoney just this week trying to entice them into making more hp accessories. The reply has been lukewarm but we're not completely shut down. Apparently the two original J$ high-end leather suppliers (all sourced in Italy) both went awol at some point and JMoney could not locate another of even remotely similar quality without basically doubling or tripling the cost.

We remain interested in JMoney products if you guys are, so we'll see what, if anything, we can hash out with them ... stay tuned (?) 
rolleyes.gif

jorge
HeadRoom VP
jorge@headphone.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back