1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JMoney Grado Headband?

Discussion in 'HeadRoom Premier Sponsor Forum' started by kboe, Jan 15, 2010.
  1. kboe
    Just checking on the availability, or when you expect you next batch. I know these are in high demand and don't mind waiting. Just looking for an update.

2. fatman711 Contributor
    I think you can order them directly off Headphone.com

3. JorgeC Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kboe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Just checking on the availability, or when you expect you next batch. I know these are in high demand and don't mind waiting. Just looking for an update.

Hi,

The JMoney lambskin Grado headbands are currently in-stock (in all colors!) at HeadRoom / Headphone.com.... Get 'em while supplies last! [​IMG]

Cheers,
    jorge
    HR Service & Sales Manager

4. TwoTrack
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Hi,

The JMoney lambskin Grado headbands are currently in-stock (in all colors!) at HeadRoom / Headphone.com.... Get 'em while supplies last! [​IMG]

Cheers,
    jorge
    HR Service & Sales Manager

They look terrific. How do you install then on the headband? Do you have to unassemble the cans?

5. Big Werm
  6. TwoTrack
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Werm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Here ya go TwoTrack!
    JMoney Audio

[​IMG]

Thanks!!

7. schwallman
    are the jmoney headbands better than the stock rs1i band? I currently have a pair of older rs2s and I like the headband better. Seems alittle smaller and more padding. If it wasnt jacked up, id switch them out.

8. tisb0b
    Quote:

Originally Posted by schwallman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    are the jmoney headbands better than the stock rs1i band? I currently have a pair of older rs2s and I like the headband better. Seems alittle smaller and more padding. If it wasnt jacked up, id switch them out.

I just got mine today and it is far better than the stock RS1i headband. The stock RS1i headband looks cheap and **** in comparison. It also brings the RS1i's sexiness up another level. For me it was worth the money.

9. schwallman
    I will have to order one then. I really do like the old rs2 headband but I guess ill keep it on the rs2 since im trying to sell it anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tisb0b /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I just got mine today and it is far better than the stock RS1i headband. The stock RS1i headband looks cheap and **** in comparison. It also brings the RS1i's sexiness up another level. For me it was worth the money.

10. ahntorage
    Are these headbands still around?

11. hedrmthisisJosh
    ahntorage......they've been gone here at HeadRoom for a little over a year.  Haven't heard that he's making any more.

12. nakedhand
    This thread should be closed. 

Not even jmoneys website exists anymore.

13. JorgeC Contributor
    Hi Everyone,

Well, fwiw, HeadRoom has been in touch with the owner of JMoney just this week trying to entice them into making more hp accessories. The reply has been lukewarm but we're not completely shut down. Apparently the two original J$ high-end leather suppliers (all sourced in Italy) both went awol at some point and JMoney could not locate another of even remotely similar quality without basically doubling or tripling the cost.

We remain interested in JMoney products if you guys are, so we'll see what, if anything, we can hash out with them ... stay tuned (?) [​IMG]

jorge
    HeadRoom VP
    jorge@headphone.com

14. qwasqasw
    Are these headbands still around?

15. JorgeC Contributor

Quote:

Sorry qwasqasw, the JMoney Grado replacement headbands sold-out at HeadRoom some time ago.

Regrettably, J$ is apparently not going to make any more despite our many fervent requests... [​IMG]

Best,

jorge
    HeadRoom VP
    jorge@headphone.com