JMoney Audio - Headbands and Cables for kids! Please visit last page!
Aug 12, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #286 of 542
Just got my JMoney Denon pads. Incredibly fast shipping, only 8 days from Canada to Finland!

They look, feel and smell great. I have now listened all kinds of music for about an hour and I'm very happy with my purchase. Changes are small but noticeable.

Main feeling is that the sound breathes more easily throughout the sound spectrum and I can hear lower bass notes than before.

Thank you Jeremy very much for a great product! When I get my HF-2's and if I decide to keep them, I'll sure order a new headband for it from you.

Aug 17, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #287 of 542
Just got my Beyer pads from JMoney, incredible quality and very fast shipping. Tried it with my DT880 and the difference in SQ is massive, it's too early for me to say if it's better or not though...

On the other hand, it's definitely more comfortable with leather than with velvet
smile_phones.gif

Aug 21, 2009 at 11:54 PM Post #290 of 542
Just received my pads from JMoney today. I bought a B-stock pair and they are great, just a little bulge in the seams here and there. They went on my D7000's without a hitch. I'll probably get another pair so I'll have a spare set.

All D-series Denon owners should try these!! Really great pads.

Edit: After a couple of days with these pads, I can't emphasize enough what a phenomenal value these are!! This is what a $1000 headphone is supposed to feel like. Booya Jeremy!!

dancer.gif
club.gif
dancer.gif

Aug 23, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #292 of 542
I liked my 1st pair so much that I ordered a second pair for my 2nd pair of Denons. Comfort in both has reached a new level, no longer do I need to remove the cans from my head due to the heat/stickiness of the original pleather pads. Plus these are very similar in shape to the MarkL modded pads. Thanks.

Aug 23, 2009 at 12:55 AM Post #293 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I liked my 1st pair so much that I ordered a second pair for my 2nd pair of Denons. Comfort in both has reached a new level, no longer do I need to remove the cans from my head due to the heat/stickiness of the original pleather pads. Plus these are very similar in shape to the MarkL modded pads. Thanks.

Good testimonial!

Aug 23, 2009 at 4:44 AM Post #294 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no longer do I need to remove the cans from my head due to the heat/stickiness of the original pleather pads.

Good to hear this, the pleather pads are the only thing I don't like about my D2000s, time to start saving!

Aug 25, 2009 at 8:00 AM Post #296 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by XXII /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Jeremy,

When will the K240/K340 pads be available?

They are already available and are the same pads as the Beyers. They have been tested with sextetts and sound wonderful.

Aug 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM Post #297 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are already available and are the same pads as the Beyers. They have been tested with sextetts and sound wonderful.

Do you know if they fit the K340? The thing about the K340 is that K240 pads fit the K340 but Beyer pads (which fit the K240) typically don't fit the K340.

Aug 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM Post #298 of 542
Are the Beyer pads too big or too small? Beyer pads are VERY tight and precision whereas my pads are much loser and have a much more relaxed fit. You should have no problem.

Aug 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM Post #299 of 542
The Beyer pads are a little smaller than the ones on the K340's, IIRC. And as such, I bet the JMoney's would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back