JMoney Audio - Headbands and Cables for kids! Please visit last page!
Aug 3, 2009 at 6:56 PM Post #256 of 542
Of course. I can't ignore the overwhelming interest that I have been receiving. Get ready for some pretty sweet materials.

On a side note, I would appreciate it if people who have bought and enjoy my products to drop a line in my vendor feedback thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f92/jm...verage-303289/

thanks

Aug 3, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #257 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thanks guys for all the comments/pictures. Really appreciate it!

BTW, for those of you waiting on the rod locks, real advances have been made and good things are happening. Also working on circular yokes that hold the enclosures in place. Trying to make some RS1 style yokes in some cool materials. Will see how it goes. Please watch out for updates.

Thanks again for the support!

-Jeremy

Wow. I officially love JMoneyAudio.

EDIT: Really looking forward to the circular yokes. The rod locks, are those the L and R blocks, or are they the same as 'rod tips'? I hope the yokes are available in a variety of finishes...

Aug 3, 2009 at 7:52 PM Post #258 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course. I can't ignore the overwhelming interest that I have been receiving. Get ready for some pretty sweet materials.

On a side note, I would appreciate it if people who have bought and enjoy my products to drop a line in my vendor feedback thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f92/jm...verage-303289/

thanks

DOH! Where are my manners! I added my feedback just now.

Aug 5, 2009 at 10:53 AM Post #259 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The rings for the Denon leather pads I ordered are back ordered. Hope to have more information in a week or so. I am really looking forward to trying these leather pads.

I haven't read this entire thread, but why did you need to order new plastic rings?

I just ordered the leather pads for my D7000s and was wondering if the plastic ring or its 4 tabs are fragile. Can you PM me where you're ordering yours? Thanks!

I wonder why Sony is the supplier of these...

Aug 5, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #261 of 542
Thanks for the update. I just want to let you guys know that for those who are out to look for a better deal on the pads, I have some b-stock Denon pads for sale.

They function the same as the regular pads but are just not as pretty because there are some shape problems with them. They won't fall apart if you guys are worried about that.

They will sell for $20 cheaper at $42.99

thanks

Aug 5, 2009 at 11:36 PM Post #262 of 542
hi, sent you a pm earlier today, would like A-stock denon pads.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 6, 2009 at 7:48 PM Post #264 of 542
Why do people complain about the price of Denon pads?

I mean... the cheapest price for original Denon pads I could find was 106.99$ or something. Compared that JMoney's offering is just a steal....

Aug 7, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #265 of 542
LOL. Are people complaining about the price? I didn't notice that. I also feel that they are a good value considering that you get a better product with better materials for a much lower price.

Need to inform you guys that the Denon pads are officially sold out at the moment as I have sent a bunch out to my resellers across the globe.

You will soon be able to buy them in your country if you live in the US, Singapore, Or Korea, and of course Canada when I make more stock.

thanks

Aug 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #266 of 542
It seems Headphile Korea will stock your pads.

Not sure about this, since that store is quite infamous and there are some better stores with better reputation...

Aug 8, 2009 at 2:41 AM Post #267 of 542
The rings arrived and I have proceeded to install them on the leather pads I bought from Jeremy. Funny that I was able to hold off taking the plastic rings of the MarkL modded original pads, I say this because I do not have a lot of patience.
wink.gif
Anyways here is a picture prior to installation.

LeatherPadsbyJeremy.jpg

The leather pads are as mentioned by others a bit smaller than the pleather originals. After one hour of on the head I can say:

1. The isolation from external noises is better.
2. Bass is tighter, more controlled, and mellower.
3. Although the soundstage is as wide there is "center channel effect" which concentrates some of the music in the middle. This presents the music in a more purposely way. I am still trying to decide how much or little I like this change in the presentation.
4. As expected con fort is up, although the ear-cup is smaller.

More to come as I get used to the new pad. Jeremy I hope you have a few factory seconds, to give me time to make up my mind about ordering a second set for my other Denon can.

Aug 8, 2009 at 3:11 AM Post #268 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The rings arrived and I have proceeded to install them on the leather pads I bought from Jeremy. Funny that I was able to hold off taking the plastic rings of the MarkL modded original pads, I say this because I do not have a lot of patience.
wink.gif
Anyways here is a picture prior to installation.

The leather pads are as mentioned by others a bit smaller than the pleather originals. After one hour of on the head I can say:

1. The isolation from external noises is better.
2. Bass is tighter, more controlled, and mellower.
3. Although the soundstage is as wide there is "center channel effect" which concentrates some of the music in the middle. This presents the music in a more purposely way. I am still trying to decide how much or little I like this change in the presentation.
4. As expected con fort is up, although the ear-cup is smaller.

More to come as I get used to the new pad. Jeremy I hope you have a few factory seconds, to give me time to make up my mind about ordering a second set for my other Denon can.

Sweeet! Thanx for the info! How about the source and cost for the Plastic rings Homes!

Very useful analysis/observations.

Aug 8, 2009 at 4:53 AM Post #270 of 542

Users who are viewing this thread

Back