JMoney Audio - Headbands and Cables for kids! Please visit last page!
Aug 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM Post #271 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After one hour of on the head I can say...

Don't you have to burn them in for 200 to 300 hours before listening?
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #273 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonears /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't you have to burn them in for 200 to 300 hours before listening?
biggrin.gif

Now you're just being ridiculous! Everybody knows headbands/pads are fully burned in at 100 hours! You guys kill me!

Aug 8, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #276 of 542
Don't worry guys. I wear them for at 200 hours before I send them out and "sweat-burn" them. It's one of my secret techniques to bring out detail.

Aug 9, 2009 at 6:14 AM Post #279 of 542
The ear pads are VERY high quality. The pouch they come in is a very nice added touch. It is much better than just some pads stuffed in an envelope.

I'd have better impressions if I enjoyed the D2000 as much as my HD800, but since that is not the case, the beautiful pads aren't getting too much attention!

Thank you JMoney for the wonderful product though!

Aug 10, 2009 at 10:32 AM Post #280 of 542
Thanks!

Please check out the new Jmoneyaudio.com website. Still has some kinks here and there.

-Jeremy

Aug 10, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #282 of 542
Ugh, I know how it is when you upgrade your layout (money spent, can't go back to the old layout because it would be a waste etc) but I detest all-flash sites. A, text resizing doesn't work at all, B, you totally alienate 56k users, C, Flash content doesn't show up on search engines! I could rant on this all day. The site doesn't make your products any worse, but it sure hurts accessibility. Looks pretty though...

Aug 10, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #283 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ugh, I know how it is when you upgrade your layout (money spent, can't go back to the old layout because it would be a waste etc) but I detest all-flash sites. A, text resizing doesn't work at all, B, you totally alienate 56k users, C, Flash content doesn't show up on search engines! I could rant on this all day. The site doesn't make your products any worse, but it sure hurts accessibility. Looks pretty though...

Agreed! Flash is Kewl for like 30 seconds, then to me a major PITA. Nice touch would be a choice page to avoid the Flash and go to a non flash site. It's hard to avoid the bling though when setting a site up! I would also say Bling is an extension of the Magpie Audiophile ethos.

WE DO LIKE SHINY THINGS NOW DON'T WE!!

Aug 10, 2009 at 6:55 PM Post #284 of 542
Fatman, do you have any plans to make earpads for Audio Technica headphones?
There are many AT headphone users on the forums, and since many, if not most of the full size models use the same size 53mm driver and housing, one earpad would nearly universally fit them all.
I would think that there would be interest in an AT line of earpads.

I for one would like to have some thicker leather earpads for my L3000.

Aug 10, 2009 at 7:52 PM Post #285 of 542
There is a non flash site in the works so don't worry about that. Just wanted to get it out first as people are like "WHERE ARE THE PADS ON THE SITE???!?!?!"

As for the AT pads, like my other custom pads, I would need at least 50 sets or more.

In regards to the Denon pads, they are currently sold out. I went through almost 100 sets like *snaps*

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back