Jlab Jbuds J2 Impressions.
Dec 4, 2008 at 8:59 PM Post #61 of 214
Well, I purchased two of these from Amazon, and I imagine two more will be on the way from JLab Audio soon enough.

I picked: Boqari Blue, Orange Citrus, Red/White, Lambo Yellow

These'll make great presents.

Dec 4, 2008 at 9:53 PM Post #62 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by unshavenyak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried ordering a set from Amazon.com, but was sadly informed that this product cannot be shipped to Canada.

Is there any chance that some love will be shown to the Canadian head-fi'ers out there?
smily_headphones1.gif

try ebay

I saw a guy selling it for $18 this morning

Dec 7, 2008 at 1:04 AM Post #65 of 214
Just got mine in, and as stated previously they need a bit of clearing up, but I haven't been too terribly disappointed in the bass. Gonna leave them with some pink noise as I head to the pub!

Not a big fan of the tips...anyone know if any of Comply's will work with these?
-w-

Dec 7, 2008 at 1:41 AM Post #66 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Mephisto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not a big fan of the tips...anyone know if any of Comply's will work with these?
-w-

I'm trying to figure out alternatives as well. The silicone tips aren't doing it for me.

Dec 7, 2008 at 6:27 AM Post #67 of 214
Hey Dr., did you get the email acknowledging your order and your free pair? I ordered on the 1st and still haven't received the email. It wouldn't be a big deal but I ordered them for a Christmas gift. I even sent an email to the secondary address from page 2, but still no response. Guess I'm just getting a little jittery.

Dec 7, 2008 at 6:54 AM Post #69 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyfetus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm thinking about buying a pair, but it says that shipping is gonna take 3-5 weeks.

Check the other colors. Certain are in stock, others aren't.

Dec 7, 2008 at 5:35 PM Post #70 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonov12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Dr., did you get the email acknowledging your order and your free pair?

Yeah, not to make it sound snooty at all, but I did get one, in about 3 hours. Just followed the directions on pg1. Maybe email Brian or David and see what's up? They seem like pretty legit people....I still haven't received the bonus ones yet, but I'm sure with the hordes of people ordering these from amazon (and here) they're a bit backed up.

Waiting for these things to burn in, but can start to tell a bit of cleanliness in the highs starting to peek through, after about 14 hours of pink noise with the intermittent freq sweeps.

-w-

Dec 7, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #71 of 214
ordered and email sent...

now we'll see which gets here first

Dec 7, 2008 at 7:53 PM Post #72 of 214
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Mephisto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, not to make it sound snooty at all, but I did get one, in about 3 hours. Just followed the directions on pg1. Maybe email Brian or David and see what's up? They seem like pretty legit people....I still haven't received the bonus ones yet, but I'm sure with the hordes of people ordering these from amazon (and here) they're a bit backed up.

-w-

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. Just swamped with orders. I did send an additional email to Brian, but didn't hear anything from him either. I only ordered a week ago, so I don't want to be a pest. I guess it's just the fact that a good portion of the people posting received the confirmation email within hours, and for me it's been a week and nothing. Oh well, I'll just give it a couple more days. Thanks

Dec 7, 2008 at 8:51 PM Post #73 of 214
Brian said, in the email I got from him, they had about 300 emails from people for the BOGO offer, so I'd imagine it may take a while to get the free Jbuds in the mail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back