JH13/JH16 "Order waiting" thread
Jul 15, 2010 at 10:17 PM Post #76 of 137
Awesome, I've just received my JH-16!! Ordered them in Singapore thru a local dealer (Jaben).

Order Number: Unknown
Date Ordered: June 21st
Earmolds Received: Unknown
Shipped: ~ July 12th
Received: July 15th

They sound A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, very good fit, no complains but praises so far! 
o2smile.gif

Jul 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM Post #78 of 137
Source: JH Audio Store Website

JH16Pro

Order Date: Friday 23 July, 2010
Order Number :186*
Order Status: Pending
Earmolds Recieved: Tuesday 27 July, 2010 
In Lab: Wednesday 4 August, 2010
Shipped: Friday 6 August. 2010
Will Receive: Tuesday 10 August, 2010

Cant wait to see if they are all that they are cracked up to be!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Jul 26, 2010 at 11:57 PM Post #82 of 137
The JH website says typically 5 days from the time your molds are received in the lab. They have run a couple of sales in the past week so they maybe a bit busy right now.

Jul 27, 2010 at 2:10 PM Post #84 of 137
Order number 1804
Date Ordered: July 8th, 2010
Ear Molds received: July 15th, 2010
In The Lab: July 21st, 2010
Shipped: July 22nd, 2010

But still not received because of UPS seem to have lost them...
Anyway, they seem to be able to build them pretty fast now :)

1X Jh16 Pro
Shell: Deadwood
Opacity: Solid
Cord: 64" clear

Jul 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #85 of 137
Axionkt

They built you IEM's in one day?

Any word from UPS on what they are doing for you?

Jul 28, 2010 at 4:33 AM Post #86 of 137
Yes they built them in one day :)  Maybe because I didn't want artwork on them?
For UPS it's still too soon, they haven't officially lost them but they were suppposed to be delivered on monday and when I call UPS they can't seem to find the package even if I can track it.
I'll see what happens but they assured me I would receive them today

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM Post #87 of 137
Well I sure hope UPS is able to find and deliver your IEM's today. It has to be a bit frustrating to have to wait due to no fault of your own. Lets hope for a perfect fit when they do arrive.

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM Post #89 of 137

[size=medium]
Mine has been in the lab since 27/7 (yesterday). Hopefully I will get a mock up of the artwork soon. Do you guys need to specifically request for it or they will send it to you?
[/size]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axionkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes they built them in one day :)  Maybe because I didn't want artwork on them?
For UPS it's still too soon, they haven't officially lost them but they were suppposed to be delivered on monday and when I call UPS they can't seem to find the package even if I can track it.
I'll see what happens but they assured me I would receive them today

I certainly do hope that you will get yours soon. 

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:45 AM Post #90 of 137
Thanks for your support 082288 & koonhua90 :)
Well, I did receive them today and I'm very happy with them. Apparently they were in the wrong truck and they messed up the destination but everything is good now.
I might have a slight fit issue on one ear but it's not changing the sound at all, just a very slight pressure on the bottom of the canal (compared to the other ear) but I felt the same with my impressions and was worried about them but since they aren't as deep as the impressions I almost don't feel it.
As for the sound, I'll comment on the impression thread but they sound pretty good. In fact I'm quite pleased with them when listening to music especially live music.
The part where they are IMHO amazing is for playing music, I bought them for drums VST & electronics and I almost fell of my throne as soon as I started playing, the dynamics are breathtaking
basshead.gif
. Especially with bass freqs. I can't say I was disappointed when listening to music but it wasn't as revealing as with non mixed instruments. I'll listen a bit more with different sources and material and comment on the other thread.

Good luck with the wait guys, it's worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back