JH Audio Michelle - New Affordable Triple Driver IEM!
Nov 2, 2016 at 11:53 PM Post #46 of 111
How do they pair with iPhone? :smile:

It works on iphoneSE pretty well too.
The mid-range comes little bit
forward and soundstage is get
smaller. and sonic details are
crushed little bit.
(compare with AK300)

Congratulations :beerchug:

I assume the shell's a one-piece, much like the original Sirens and their CIEMs. Which Sirens do (have) you used extensively? Do you think the angled nozzle is reason for the better fit, or just the overall size if the shell?
Are your initial impressions based on SE or balance to your AK300?

Thanks for any info and again, congrats! :wink:

THX a lot!!

I think Michell is much different than any other Siren series. The details on high is much brighter and smoother(soft) than Rosie, Layla2, Roxanne2 and doesn't see restained tonal balance on high also...

The nozzle tech gave me a lot comfort. fit.
and unit of size get much smaller just like
Nobleaudio K10 custom model.

The low detail quality is... well... 499 price says that lol.

Michelle gave me best impression with 3.5 unbalanced stereo & AK300.

I am very satisfied with Michelle tho :thumbsup:

Nov 3, 2016 at 1:29 AM Post #49 of 111

Well... I heard it03 not really closely 1month ago...
The tone of it03 is just a little bit more brighter and little clumsy on high than michelle in my memory.
I was really lookin to buy it03... but it was not my favorite...

Nov 3, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #50 of 111
now now ... This or the iAudeze iSines ...

Nov 4, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #55 of 111
treble of michelle is bad, really bad.
the other parts of the frequency range are good.
songs which emphasized on the treble will show michelle weakness.
for me based on overall sonic price to performance, i rate it 6.5/10

Nov 4, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #57 of 111
treble of michelle is bad, really bad.the other parts of the frequency range are good ... for me based on overall sonic price to performance, i rate it 6.5/10

Damn...
frown.gif
  T4S though
beerchug.gif

I need an Angie III - with Michelle's bent nozzle (matching Michelle's size is not possible given the different BA arrangement).
I am convinced that this minor bend could be the difference between constantly "adjusting" the fit and the end game in off the shelf IEMs...
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 4, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #58 of 111
   Damn...
frown.gif
  T4S though
beerchug.gif

I need an Angie III - with Michelle's bent nozzle (size is not possible given the different BA arrangement). I am convinced that this minor bend could be the difference between constantly "adjusting" the fit and the end game in off the shelf IEMs...
ksc75smile.gif

i had high hopes for michelle after reading the comments, almost looking certain to secure it.
however, after i tried it personally, only to realise how bad the michelle treble is, easily one of the worst treble i have heard in mid to high tier iems, which is not addressed at all just like the campfire audio vega with the superior bass bleeding into the mid frequency coupled with its eccentric treble.
killer iem? no way but rather a gimmick iem imo.

Nov 4, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #59 of 111
  treble of michelle is bad, really bad.
the other parts of the frequency range are good.
songs which emphasized on the treble will show michelle weakness.
for me based on overall sonic price to performance, i rate it 6.5/10

What do you mean by bad? Do you mean recessed or that it has sibilance and spikes? Earsonics ES3 treble is said to be excellent by those who tried it.

Nov 4, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #60 of 111
  i had high hopes for michelle after reading the comments, almost looking certain to secure it.
however, after i tried it personally, only to realise how bad the michelle treble is, easily one of the worst treble i have heard in mid to high tier iems, which is not addressed at all just like the campfire audio vega with the superior bass bleeding into the mid frequency coupled with its eccentric treble.
killer iem? no way but rather a gimmick iem imo.

Man, you've done it again...

Bad/good doesn't mean much, please stop using those words without any context.
Please define what you don't like in the treble, so we can clearly understand what you don't like.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back