JH Audio Michelle - New Affordable Triple Driver IEM!
Nov 1, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #31 of 111
  I just got Michelle today.
Better fit, better outlook,
extremely better finish level(than any other JH products).
Well.. sounds is not like triple fi 10 pro.
This one is focused on mid and low range.
There is no restrained on high.
I am pretty satisfied wit Michelle tho...

Can you draw any comparisons to any other IEMs in that price range or higher? I own the Rosie and Angie, and it is probably not worth it for me to get the Michelle. The form factor is very intriguing to me as is the 3BA technology JH Audio implemented. I'm a fan of the Siren Series, so I'm really considering purchasing them even after owning two of the other models. 

Nov 1, 2016 at 11:08 AM Post #32 of 111
  Can you draw any comparisons to any other IEMs in that price range or higher? I own the Rosie and Angie, and it is probably not worth it for me to get the Michelle. The form factor is very intriguing to me as is the 3BA technology JH Audio implemented. I'm a fan of the Siren Series, so I'm really considering purchasing them even after owning two of the other models. 

Well... I think this one is better than Rosie at least. Michelle show me well-balanced SQ with my AK300.... and AK380 also. The tone of high-range much brighter than Rosie and darker than Angie. but I found that there is little bit boosting on low-range. maybe I think the slicon tip makes that issue. I am keeping searching about em. I will write review about more details soon tho...

Nov 1, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #33 of 111

Well... I think this one is better than Rosie at least. Michelle show me well-balanced SQ with my AK300.... and AK380 also. The tone of high-range much brighter than Rosie and darker than Angie. but I found that there is little bit boosting on low-range. maybe I think the slicon tip makes that issue. I am keeping searching about em. I will write review about more details soon tho...

Thanks for the reply. I'll look into getting them. Where did you purchase them from?

Nov 1, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #34 of 111

cant wait

Nov 1, 2016 at 10:11 PM Post #38 of 111

How are they compared to the um 30 pro? Are the bass and mids as fast and aggresive sounding as the 30 pro? Or are they slower?

Nov 2, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #39 of 111
How are they compared to the um 30 pro? Are the bass and mids as fast and aggresive sounding as the 30 pro? Or are they slower?

From my experience the Westone bass is quite slow and lazy. From what I've heard from JH's other models (I haven't heard the Michelle) they sound much more lively and dynamic.

As you can probably tell, I am not a fan of the Westone sound sig. Opinions may change after hearing the W80.

Nov 2, 2016 at 7:29 AM Post #41 of 111

From my experience the Westone bass is quite slow and lazy. From what I've heard from JH's other models (I haven't heard the Michelle) they sound much more lively and dynamic.

As you can probably tell, I am not a fan of the Westone sound sig. Opinions may change after hearing the W80.

Have you had a chance to listen to westone's um series? From your description you seem to be referring to the W series which I do agree that the bass is slow, especially with my w60. But from what I've heard, the um 30 pro did not seem to be slow but rather fast and agile but of cause that's just my opinion as I've not tried a single JH product before
biggrin.gif
  if their faster like what you said, I will definitely be getting either the rosies or michelle

I felt that Michelle is much faster and more aggressive than 30 pro. Michelle has pretty heavy bass sound.

Awesome just what I want to hear! Can't wait to find a demo pair to audition this week.

Nov 2, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #45 of 111
... Better fit, better outlook, extremely better finish level(than any other JH products) ... This one is focused on mid and low range.There is no restrained on high...

Congratulations
beerchug.gif

I assume the shell's a one-piece, much like the original Sirens and their CIEMs. Which Sirens do (have) you used extensively? Do you think the angled nozzle is reason for the better fit, or just the overall size if the shell?
Are your initial impressions based on SE or balance to your AK300?

Thanks for any info and again, congrats!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back