Jh Audio Jolene Impressions and Discussion
Mar 11, 2021 at 11:01 PM Post #166 of 1,253
I checked to see if the discount showed for me, and it didn't. Was there any thing special you had to do?

Thanks!
The discount doesn't show for me...

15% is very tempting for a launch product.

Mar 12, 2021 at 8:22 AM Post #167 of 1,253
I checked to see if the discount showed for me, and it didn't. Was there any thing special you had to do?

Thanks!

I just logged into my account. Are you a member of the JH Audio Crew? That is required for a discount.

Mar 12, 2021 at 1:39 PM Post #169 of 1,253
You must be logged in and registered to JH Crew to see the discount. You would have received an email invite to join after your first purchase of JH IEMs.

I had an issue years ago where my account isn’t registered as JH crew and they couldn’t tag my account as well.
My account now doesn’t even show my old order JH13FP V1 lol
I still have the email correspondence with Angie telling me to just add a note JHCREW member in my order for them to manually send an invoice with a discount.
Since your website now seems more updated, possible to manually tag my account as a JHCREW member?

Mar 12, 2021 at 6:38 PM Post #170 of 1,253
You must be logged in and registered to JH Crew to see the discount. You would have received an email invite to join after your first purchase of JH IEMs.
Thanks Guys,

The question is, why I didn't get the email when I got my Layla’s Silv3 Matrix and I not getting the Crew Member. I would like to join so I can get the discount on the Jolene.

Mar 12, 2021 at 6:50 PM Post #171 of 1,253
Thanks Guys,

The question is, why I didn't get the email when I got my Layla’s Silv3 Matrix and I not getting the Crew Member. I would like to join so I can get the discount on the Jolene.

Go to JH Audio’s site and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on account and select join JH crew.

8FFC4270-135C-40A4-BD7A-65954174E8A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2021 at 9:39 PM Post #172 of 1,253
I just logged into my account. Are you a member of the JH Audio Crew? That is required for a discount.
I did go to the JH Crew application page and everything is "greyed out."

Yes, logged in and can see my previous order from last year. I looked back at my old emails and never got an email to join the JH Crew.

However, I received an email this morning from AJ, I worked with him last year at CanJam NYC, and I know he can sort it out. He and Alex provided great customer service and CanJam and during the follow-up process!

Thanks to both of you, @mwhals and @nedplimpton , for the responses.

Mar 13, 2021 at 4:18 AM Post #173 of 1,253
Here's a closer look at the Jolene Universal Demo

EwVR_HZVoAgy2Nh.jpeg

Via Fujiya Avic Twitter

She a THICC lady

I wonder if JH somehow developed a new Sonic Tube Chassis for the Quad DDs in the Universal model.

Pretty excited still!

Mar 13, 2021 at 5:21 AM Post #174 of 1,253
Here's a closer look at the Jolene Universal Demo

EwVR_HZVoAgy2Nh.jpeg
Via Fujiya Avic Twitter

She a THICC lady

I wonder if JH somehow developed a new Sonic Tube Chassis for the Quad DDs in the Universal model.

Pretty excited still!

The external shape looks quite similar to the A&K JHaudio Layla Aion, which I've owned and still like because of its form factor and design.

Mar 13, 2021 at 5:35 AM Post #175 of 1,253
The external shape looks quite similar to the A&K JHaudio Layla Aion, which I've owned and still like because of its form factor and design.
It is using the AION shell. (With some added THICCness I think?)

To my knowledge, JH is using the AION shells for their Coutour XO, JIMI, and Roxanne demos. While the others like the Layla(I'm not sure why it's not in AION shell, might've been a deal regarding the collab with A&K?) and Lola just to name a few, are using what looks like the performance or even the first-gen Roxanne shell it seems.

So my theory is that they somehow managed to create a 3D Sonic Tube Chassis that can house the Quad DDs with the Octa BAs without having to use actual FreqPhase tubes (Which caused the huge shells of the 1st gen Laylas and even with the slightly smaller but still large FMJ shell.)

So that means, the Uni is gonna be just fine fit-wise. And just putting all of those in that AION shell is a feat in itself. Kudos to the JH team.

Mar 13, 2021 at 6:09 AM Post #176 of 1,253

To my knowledge, JH is using the AION shells for their Coutour XO, JIMI, and Roxanne demos. While the others like the Layla(I'm not sure why it's not in AION shell, might've been a deal regarding the collab with A&K?) and Lola just to name a few, are using what looks like the performance or even the first-gen Roxanne shell it seems.

So my theory is that they somehow managed to create a 3D Sonic Tube Chassis that can house the Quad DDs with the Octa BAs without having to use actual FreqPhase tubes (Which caused the huge shells of the 1st gen Laylas and even with the slightly smaller but still large FMJ shell.)

So that means, the Uni is gonna be just fine fit-wise. And just putting all of those in that AION shell is a feat in itself. Kudos to the JH team.

You've provide very detailed information! Thanks!
I think the same, JH and team are great.

Mar 13, 2021 at 7:47 AM Post #177 of 1,253
That nozzle looks quite short, maybe too short for a proper seal... Interesting.

Mar 13, 2021 at 10:25 AM Post #178 of 1,253

I do not think there is a 3D tube chassis based on the video animations and videos of assembly in the introduction video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back