JH audio JH5 sale!
Nov 17, 2010 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

justyourboy

100+ Head-Fier
50 bucks off if you type in coupon code GOBBLE when ordering.
I was waiting on getting a review of the 1964 ears and buying the dual drivers maybe but with this sale, plus their already being a ton of reviews of the JH 5... I just called my audiologist and we're gonna setup an appointment soon! Only thing is he says he'll try to order some cotton dams for me but says not many places make them anymore. and he said he'd order a bite block for me. Is the cotton really that crucial? I'm gonna find something 1 inch tall that I can use as a bite block in case he forgets to get one! So excited!

Nov 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #2 of 14

Quote:
50 bucks off if you type in coupon code GOBBLE when ordering.
I was waiting on getting a review of the 1964 ears and buying the dual drivers maybe but with this sale, plus their already being a ton of reviews of the JH 5... I just called my audiologist and we're gonna setup an appointment soon! Only thing is he says he'll try to order some cotton dams for me but says not many places make them anymore. and he said he'd order a bite block for me. Is the cotton really that crucial? I'm gonna find something 1 inch tall that I can use as a bite block in case he forgets to get one! So excited!

bite down on some lego bricks? 

Nov 17, 2010 at 3:16 PM Post #3 of 14
ahahah no crap eh? I might have to. The guy I'm going to is really busy and was supposed to have his clinic open by now but ran into some troubles but he is a part of sensaphonics gold member team or something I read on the sensaphonic site. with all that's going on in his life he might forget to order the bite block so ya I might have to bring legos! :p

Nov 17, 2010 at 5:25 PM Post #4 of 14

Quote:
ahahah no crap eh? I might have to. The guy I'm going to is really busy and was supposed to have his clinic open by now but ran into some troubles but he is a part of sensaphonics gold member team or something I read on the sensaphonic site. with all that's going on in his life he might forget to order the bite block so ya I might have to bring legos! :p

good luck but for the price difference 275 to 350 I would still go with 1964.

Nov 17, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #5 of 14
ugh, I have $350 that I can use.... but shipping is $10 and that pushes things up to $359..... crud

Do they paypal on their site? for some reason I feel like i saw something about paypal on their site.... can't find it now

Nov 17, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #7 of 14
I'm also a teenager. 17 years old and was told by UE and JH and Westone that I'm at the most stable spot in my ears growth and that I can go 5-7 years without a remold most likely.

Nov 17, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #8 of 14
I can get the JH's now though and I know they'll rule. Still don't know a thing about 1964's sound at all!

Nov 18, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #10 of 14
16-17 is when it stables.

Nov 18, 2010 at 10:31 PM Post #12 of 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back