JH Audio JH|13 PRO pixs only
Jan 11, 2010 at 1:07 PM Post #76 of 92
4219020820_a37a1bf36d_b.jpg

Here's mine, if anyone cares for it.... I posted previously in the appreciation thread and it got lost in translation...

I do know what artwork i want for my next JHs though
beerchug.gif

Jan 11, 2010 at 1:21 PM Post #77 of 92
yea i did see them, facebook I think, and was really impressed
beerchug.gif

Jan 11, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #79 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They do amazing artwork that part I must give to the guys at JH...can't wait for the JH 16s...i'll do me some old school nintendo artwork!

arggggggggggggggggghhh!! why didn't I think of that?!?!?!

Jan 11, 2010 at 1:52 PM Post #81 of 92
Quote:

Hey, the interpretation of a ninja turtle on your artwork is mighty creative too!
smily_headphones1.gif
So don't worry about it!

oh don't get me wrong I'm more than happy..the turtle is there for a reason..to do with my gf. But me and my gf also love mario haha

Jan 11, 2010 at 1:56 PM Post #82 of 92
Quote:

They do amazing artwork that part I must give to the guys at JH...can't wait for the JH 16s...i'll do me some old school nintendo artwork!

Stole my idea with mario and luigi. (red and green transparent pieces) Massive lame.

Jan 11, 2010 at 4:08 PM Post #83 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stole my idea with mario and luigi. (red and green transparent pieces) Massive lame.

lol, i wasn't even thinking of Mario and luigi!!! I was thinking of other prominent characters.....Nintendo wasn't always about Mario you know
devil_face.gif

And I will most certainly not do red and green!
wink.gif

Jan 11, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #84 of 92
Quote:

lol, i wasn't even thinking of Mario and luigi!!! I was thinking of other prominent characters.....Nintendo wasn't always about Mario you know
devil_face.gif

And I will most certainly not do red and green!
wink.gif

I was leaning towards red and blue for left and right but you know :p.
biggrin.gif

Also, just the heads.

Jan 12, 2010 at 4:07 AM Post #85 of 92
Quote:

4219020820_a37a1bf36d_b.jpg

Here's mine, if anyone cares for it.... I posted previously in the appreciation thread and it got lost in translation...

I do know what artwork i want for my next JHs though
beerchug.gif

Oh, if only I was still in my university's anime club... the bragging rights!!!!
angry_face.gif

(I've been wanting to sew a Konoha headband to my HD600's for years, but I also want to sell them someday.)

In the meantime, I'd like to have these guys design me a corporate logo.

May 25, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #87 of 92

Quote:
Does anyone have any pics of the translucent blacklight color options?
Id love to see the blue especially.

Have you tried the JH Audio Flickr page? Specifically, here. There are some reasonable pictures of the trans blue ones, though still look rather cloudy, instead of as clear as the regular trans colors. On the other hand, several of the invisible trans ones appear to be different in how clear they are, as well. So it's possible that it's dependent on the particular mixture made, and you might be able to request something specific.

Aug 25, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #88 of 92
Quote:
What color are those. I know black transparant but what percentage.

Thanks.

I think that Jerry doesn't go with percentage!  They go with color name! Maybe.. Deadwood - Shipyard - or Black (Translucent) with different percentage of hue...Maybe am wrong...maybe not!? 
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 25, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #89 of 92
Aug 25, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #90 of 92
Quote:
079u.jpg

Transparent Black Eye Blue

Nice hue blue!  Have you ever think to get Red Eye Red for the right side? + Tit faceplate? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back