JH Audio have lost my JH16's and UE11's
Dec 30, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #211 of 228

Quote:
You arent going to get lawyers involved for some headphones...lol...man this thread really brought out the trolls.

This is a pretty good approach - piss and moan until they do it for PR reasons.  I hope all ends well...the headphones cost a lot less than OP is paying for them and then can fix this up and call it a customer service win.

"British Law is kinda the same as the US"

An attorney who can show you the differences is about $350/hour in the US.

I know, like an attorney would ever see this but I do like the legalities in discussion. This however, isn't about the legalese. It is about the party's moral compasses, sincerity, honesty and character. Not about how poor some young man is and the big company being able to afford to accommodate him. JH have shown well but did any of us ever doubt that they would? They may not be the most perfect company but if anybody ever got screwed by them we would most certainly know all about it here. The OP didn't start this thread just asking questions or disappointed by their attention to detail, he butchered a good company and when asked, cried poor about not being able to afford insuring his Ferrari and how he didn't need to because he hasn't had an accident in the last couple of years. Perspective people!  I'd feel crappy about it too but if the mistake wasn't JH's and we still don't know for certain who's it fault, I certainly wouldn't expect them to accomodate me. I would however, be extremely pleased if they did. I think we're all glad they stepped up. Congrats to them also.

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:19 AM Post #212 of 228

Quote:
So earlier you pull up the OP regarding name calling and Now you are calling me names that sure is very grown up of you!

Quote:
Quote:
What is wrong with you and what problem do you have against the OP? I did not see you stepping up and telling DJGeorgeT when he as i remember called the OP a few not very nice things.
Also, i dont think that saying someone is delusional is considered name calling.
Seriously dude, it seems to me that you are in some way trying to start a fight or argument with the OP for no apparent reason, he was not even been talking to you and has not even replied to any of your recent messages and here you are again trying to get some sort of reaction out of him.
If he is not talking to you then leave him alone.
Better still just stop posting in this thread like you have said many time you would but seems you just cant help yourself.

Quote:
Jalo does have VG and worthwhile points but it is up to the courier to prove delivery. Tracking is part of that and it's usually up to the sender to correct the issue if not received but it varies by situation. How would you feel if JH sent you IEMs that were dropped at your door and never received? She's correct that it doesn't take much proof and would probably go your way but a search may have turned up an abnormality and made the courier responsable. I've always said they were likely at JH to begin with and only offered the possibility of them not getting there. In that same court and regardless of who was responsable, you would have been awarded what you had insured them for as no one can prove what the contents actually were. Stop with the name calling and I'll stop showing you how wrong you are to do so. Do you even know what delusional means?

The hypocrisy. Was I speaking to you?
bigsmile_face.gif
 You seem to have similar issues with me. If you're asking, do I think DJ George a bit strong? Yes I do. The problem I had with the OP is that he slandered JH before they could properly respond and that he refused to take any responsability for doing so or his own errors. We all make mistakes, work through them and move on. Some of us actually learm from them. You're delusional. You're a Jerk. What's the dif? Splitting hairs over insults now?
blink.gif

OMG. It's an example. No one called you a name.
eek.gif
You're the one that has a problem with me posting to the op. I never said I had an issue with you posting at me. Just pointing out that you, yourself do exactly what you don't care for. I guess rules aren't universal in your world.

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:22 AM Post #214 of 228

Sure it was.

Quote:
Quote:
So earlier you pull up the OP regarding name calling and Now you are calling me names that sure is very grown up of you!

Quote:
Quote:
What is wrong with you and what problem do you have against the OP? I did not see you stepping up and telling DJGeorgeT when he as i remember called the OP a few not very nice things.
Also, i dont think that saying someone is delusional is considered name calling.
Seriously dude, it seems to me that you are in some way trying to start a fight or argument with the OP for no apparent reason, he was not even been talking to you and has not even replied to any of your recent messages and here you are again trying to get some sort of reaction out of him.
If he is not talking to you then leave him alone.
Better still just stop posting in this thread like you have said many time you would but seems you just cant help yourself.

Quote:
Jalo does have VG and worthwhile points but it is up to the courier to prove delivery. Tracking is part of that and it's usually up to the sender to correct the issue if not received but it varies by situation. How would you feel if JH sent you IEMs that were dropped at your door and never received? She's correct that it doesn't take much proof and would probably go your way but a search may have turned up an abnormality and made the courier responsable. I've always said they were likely at JH to begin with and only offered the possibility of them not getting there. In that same court and regardless of who was responsable, you would have been awarded what you had insured them for as no one can prove what the contents actually were. Stop with the name calling and I'll stop showing you how wrong you are to do so. Do you even know what delusional means?

The hypocrisy. Was I speaking to you?
bigsmile_face.gif
 You seem to have similar issues with me. If you're asking, do I think DJ George a bit strong? Yes I do. The problem I had with the OP is that he slandered JH before they could properly respond and that he refused to take any responsability for doing so or his own errors. We all make mistakes, work through them and move on. Some of us actually learm from them. You're delusional. You're a Jerk. What's the dif? Splitting hairs over insults now?
blink.gif

OMG. It's an example. No one called you a name.
eek.gif

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:25 AM Post #215 of 228
Seeing as the OP has had the problem resolved I reckon it is time to lock this thread as anything else said is getting no where now!

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:26 AM Post #216 of 228
heh...abusive PM?

ianmedium, thanks for making stuff up.

This shows how low you can go.

Yes, put me in your ignore list. I am putting you and maxjam in my ignore list.

Quote:
Dude, forward that message to a moderator and hopefully he will get suspended or even better, Banned.

Quote:
DJGeorgeT thanks for the abusive PM, just digging your hole deeper pal! Ignore list I think!

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #218 of 228

Quote:
heh...abusive PM?

Quote:
Dude, forward that message to a moderator and hopefully he will get suspended or even better, Banned.

Quote:
DJGeorgeT thanks for the abusive PM, just digging your hole deeper pal! Ignore list I think!

How is telling someone to get lost making things up? Oh, on second thoughts why bother, your on my ignore list now but I wanted to respond to yet another false statement by you, Mods please lock this thread!

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #219 of 228

Am i supposed to care, i have not spoken to you here once yet unless both you and goodvibe are the same person.

Quote:
heh...abusive PM?

Quote:

Quote:

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:34 AM Post #220 of 228
well I'm glad everything is sorted out and Kruzin will get his iems one way or another (his old one's or new ones)

I think this is the fairest resolution to the problem. I think it would have been really unfair for the OP to be forced to pay again for the items..even after insurance collection there is a big gap he needed to pay to purchase the items again.

As for JH, even if we accept they never received the package and now forced to give away iems, at least they will not be down as much since they will only be loosing the cost of manufacture. And for that they still get something important back, a happy customer and good reputation here on head-fi. so maybe it may seem unfair initially, but I think their loss will be minimalized, whereas if the OP had to pay, he would have been out of $2000 dollars and nothing gained but just have back the items he already had....

And for the infighting going on this thread, I think we all should accept that we sometimes see from different perspectives and bring different view points, and will not always agree with one other. thats just life, but the import thing is to we continue to communicate in a respectful manner and not loose sight of the human dimension, such as in this case where someone who has lost something very dear to them and the anguish it causes, as well as the financial dimension.. ..In the end I think we all tried our best to chip in our ideas and help out to see different perspectives, and by keeping this thread going help the OP to find a favorable resolution in this case..

now back to meditation with some music!

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:36 AM Post #221 of 228
I am actually surprised at how vicious the in-fighting has gotten, considering goodvibes have already agreed to his mistake and ready to move on from it. Not sure how any of you guys are thinking that this is helping JH Audio or the OP... it seems like this has gotten into fighting for the sake of fighting.

Anyway, KruZin, great to know that JH Audio has stepped up their game.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #222 of 228

Quote:
well I'm glad everything is sorted out and Kruzin will get his iems one way or another (his old one's or new ones)

I think this is the fairest resolution to the problem. I think it would have been really unfair for the OP to be forced to pay again for the items..even after insurance collection there is a big gap he needed to pay to purchase the items again.

As for JH, even if we accept they never received the package and now forced to give away iems, at least they will not be down as much since they will only be loosing the cost of manufacture. And for that they still get something important back, a happy customer and good reputation here on head-fi. so maybe it may seem unfair initially, but I think their loss will be minimalized, whereas if the OP had to pay, he would have been out of $2000 dollars and nothing gained but just have back the items he already had....

And for the infighting going on this thread, I think we all should accept that we sometimes see from different perspectives and bring different view points, and will not always agree with one other. thats just life, but the import thing is to we continue to communicate in a respectful manner and not loose sight of the human dimension, such as in this case where someone who has lost something very dear to them and the anguish it causes, as well as the financial dimension.. ..In the end I think we all tried our best to chip in our ideas and help out to see different perspectives, and by keeping this thread going help the OP to find a favorable resolution in this case..

Great post and the resolution is exactly what most thought would happen but I wouldn't expect it with other lost shipping scenarios. Insure your goods! I do regret posting here and thereby adding to the conflict because we couldn't come to terms about what was the correct way to handle things in general.
frown.gif

Dec 30, 2010 at 1:13 AM Post #223 of 228

Quote:

x2. This thread should have been about trying to help to OP out, but it turns out to be one big fight, err.

@Kruzin, glad to know you have things work out with JHA. I hope you will get them soon.

Dec 30, 2010 at 1:37 AM Post #224 of 228
So what was the resolution? I tried going back a few pages and reading but it all seemed irrelevant to what I was looking for: how JHA handled this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back