JH Audio Customer Appreciation Event- 24 HOURS ONLY!
Jan 11, 2017 at 3:18 AM Post #16 of 23
Yup, only after you enter code and click checkout, enter code again and scroll to the bottom of the page (under payment method), does the discount show.

Jan 11, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #17 of 23
It's quirky but works. You first add the promo code to the cart, but it won't show the discount there. Proceed to checkout and you will see the promo code again. Apply the code again and scroll down and you will the discounted price.

Tried it still not working it show "you do not have the correct permission to use this coupon" and I used THANKS10 for the performance Roxanne

Jan 11, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #18 of 23
I wished I had waited a few months to buy my jh13 pro v2. Oh well, I love them dearly anyway. My first custom iem and the process was wonderful. Many thanks to the crew at JH Audio for taking care of me. 

Jan 11, 2017 at 9:22 PM Post #19 of 23
Thanks for doing this, Andy! Got me to finally pull the trigger on a pair of low-profile JH 3x Pro's (for working out/sleeping/walking around in public) to add to my 13v2 and Roxanne lineup. 
ksc75smile.gif

Now if only you guys considered making a nice bluetooth cable for those of us who like to work out in our CIEMs. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back