JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 24, 2016 at 12:02 AM Post #1,966 of 3,122

DAmn nice man 
gs1000.gif
  Hm....Angie or 1964 Audio U8....decision decision....

Mar 24, 2016 at 1:05 AM Post #1,971 of 3,122
DAmn nice man :gs1000smile:   Hm....Angie or 1964 Audio U8....decision decision....

Thank you! The Angies are gorgeous. It took a little bit for me to find just the right shot.

Mar 24, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #1,973 of 3,122
Im about to buy the Angie as well, but im not sure if I should go with the Roxanne or Angie, cause I know the Roxannae has more Bass and I like good Bass?

These 2 sisters have totally different sound singature. Roxanne does have more bass more powerful low-end. Angie has much better and smoother highs to my ears. It's one of the best sounding IEM in the market out there.

Mar 24, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #1,974 of 3,122
These 2 sisters have totally different sound singature. Roxanne does have more bass more powerful low-end. Angie has much better and smoother highs to my ears. It's one of the best sounding IEM in the market out there.

So the Roxanne has more powerful bass, but does Angie still have some Bass? or it lacks bass since it focus more on the High?

Mar 24, 2016 at 5:39 AM Post #1,976 of 3,122
Bass on the Angie just sounds 'right'. It does not over power the epic mids and highs for a super balanced musical sound. It won't slam like a bass orientated IEM but I have it around 3pm and it's super satisfying (I do like my bass too). I would love to try the new Roxanne - from what the Angie can do with two bass drivers, I should think the Roxanne would shake your head.

Mar 24, 2016 at 2:23 PM Post #1,977 of 3,122
Think I have bought mine from the slowest shipper on the planet...lol

Mar 24, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #1,978 of 3,122
Today at work I've been testing out some new tips for Angie.

Samsung Replacement Earbuds Tips

The medium size is perfect for my ears. I can go deeper than I was with the ML Spiral Dots, yet get a true and proper seal, which the regular M Spiral Dots didn't give me. They were just a hair too small.

The medium Samsungs seem to be made of a different material than the others. More rubbery and grippy. Also, they are shaped differently. More oval, like Klipsch tips.

After most of the workday using them, I'm terribly impressed.

20160324_143058_zpsjad8rxvj.jpg

Mar 24, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #1,979 of 3,122
Today at work I've been testing out some new tips for Angie.

Samsung Replacement Earbuds Tips

The medium size is perfect for my ears. I can go deeper than I was with the ML Spiral Dots, yet get a true and proper seal, which the regular M Spiral Dots didn't give me. They were just a hair too small.

The medium Samsungs seem to be made of a different material than the others. More rubbery and grippy. Also, they are shaped differently. More oval, like Klipsch tips.

After most of the workday using them, I'm terribly impressed.

20160324_143058_zpsjad8rxvj.jpg

They look good, material seems more like gel. I never tried oval tips, don't know about gains in isolation but I guess they are very comfortable - color is good, matches my tenis :xf_eek:

Mar 24, 2016 at 6:37 PM Post #1,980 of 3,122
Hi all.  Brand newbie here.  I am a female vocalist and I've been doing research on different CIEM's and I think I have decided between the Angie or the new JH13Pro V2, which from my understanding would be best for female vocals.  I'm torn though because people say the JH13 is for stage use more and Angie not so much, but then when I talked to JH Audio they said they have full bands on Angie too so it's just a matter of preference.  She also said most vocalists go with Roxanne, but I like the idea of hearing myself clearly with the forward vocals of the Angie.  Does anyone have any advice?  I am not in a location where I can go demo them or anything, but I want to choose the best one and now that the new JH13 came out, I'm even more torn.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially from fellow vocalists. Thank you :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back