January FOTM?
Jan 8, 2009 at 4:42 AM Post #2 of 11
hd 800.

Jan 8, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #4 of 11
I say we spend the next month or 4 making hype after hype thread of the newly old(it's a new day - everyday) HD 650/600's(these are in da new days - yet quite obviously arrived there from the yore).

THAT way, we will have the utmost astute assessment of the new NEW new FOTM, bound to be HD 800 in hi-end, mid-fi, and low-end flavors for all.

If we ALL follow this very sound advice, we will fill our forums with only the best of the best of the best headphones to be uttered and sought after, being that the HD 650/600's are proven kung-fu jedi masters, the HD 800(after a highly acute inspection based on solid, irrefutable opinions based on the previous 8 FOTM months - or, a few trivial minutes on the head of The Jude), a proven-before-hand FOTM HEADPHONE.

DO we want to take head-fi to the NEXT LEVEL?

DO WE, WANT TO TAKE HEAD-FI. TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Jan 8, 2009 at 5:28 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by QQQ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol at this thread.
january FOTM=2009 FOTY

lol, took me a second to get that
popcorn.gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 7:53 AM Post #10 of 11
FOTY for the next couple years at least I'd assume.

Jan 8, 2009 at 8:02 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by denl82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I say we spend the next month or 4 making hype after hype thread of the newly old(it's a new day - everyday) HD 650/600's(these are in da new days - yet quite obviously arrived there from the yore).

THAT way, we will have the utmost astute assessment of the new NEW new FOTM, bound to be HD 800 in hi-end, mid-fi, and low-end flavors for all.

If we ALL follow this very sound advice, we will fill our forums with only the best of the best of the best headphones to be uttered and sought after, being that the HD 650/600's are proven kung-fu jedi masters, the HD 800(after a highly acute inspection based on solid, irrefutable opinions based on the previous 8 FOTM months - or, a few trivial minutes on the head of The Jude), a proven-before-hand FOTM HEADPHONE.

DO we want to take head-fi to the NEXT LEVEL?

DO WE, WANT TO TAKE HEAD-FI. TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Why don't we wait until a few more people have heard the HD800 and have expressed their opinions about it before we start bashing the product and/or the person who broke the news about its release?
rolleyes.gif

Can we all agree to allow some enthusiasm for, let's say, one full day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back