JadeAudio EA3(FiiO'Sub-brand)-1 BA(Knowles) +1 Dynamic 0.78mm 2pins in-Ear earphone
Dec 14, 2019 at 11:51 PM Post #46 of 282
Thanks to @Jade Audio and I have sent the details in PM.

Dec 16, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #47 of 282
Jeez, I love being late to the party...

I was literally just about to order these when I decided to do a search on here. I'm ALWAYS interested in a 13mm+ DD as a basshead.

Any chance I could get in still @Jade Audio ?

Equipment is in my signature.

I don't write reviews but am a constant early adopter/comparison guy in the threads. I'm located in Iowa, USA and speak English.

A 13.6mm polymer diaphram should really be able to rumble and give great sub bass quantity....

Dec 18, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #48 of 282
Just ordered out of curiosity and also based on my experience with the Jade EW1. Despite some annoying hissing, I still like their warm and smooth sound signature.
I am trying to understand what is the Jade Audio company standing for. So please @FiiO and @Jade Audio help me understand what is the difference between:

FiiO X1-ii and Jade Audio J1
FiiO uBTR and Jade Audio XC1
FiiO BTR1K and Jade XC2
FiiO BTR3 and Jade XC3

I am using daily my FiiO's M11 and currently eyeballing M11 Pro Should I maybe wait for some kind of Jade Audio J11 Pro?

Dec 20, 2019 at 1:19 PM Post #50 of 282
Pretty nice set of combo.
Still trying to listen more to it to compare with blon03.
It sound abit more brighter/analytical sound than blon03. Very good soundstage. Details is very good and bass not bloomy.
I give it some more time to burn in.
Overall really start to love it.
I now using this eq on my ea3 with my mobile.
After 35+++hrs burn in even with sedna earfit i cant feel silibant and it sound more and more neutral. Totally worth the price!!
Screenshot_20191227_030803.jpg
IMG_20191221_021552.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019 at 7:53 PM Post #51 of 282
Just ordered out of curiosity and also based on my experience with the Jade EW1. Despite some annoying hissing, I still like their warm and smooth sound signature.
I am trying to understand what is the Jade Audio company standing for. So please @FiiO and @Jade Audio help me understand what is the difference between:

FiiO X1-ii and Jade Audio J1
FiiO uBTR and Jade Audio XC1
FiiO BTR1K and Jade XC2
FiiO BTR3 and Jade XC3

I am using daily my FiiO's M11 and currently eyeballing M11 Pro Should I maybe wait for some kind of Jade Audio J11 Pro?

BTR5 is getting a lot of attention now. I wonder for those of us who can bypass NFC, can get a Jade Audio version.

Dec 24, 2019 at 9:24 PM Post #54 of 282
The one purchased from Ali haven't even reached my country from Singapore, duh. It's almost 3 weeks already stuck with "departed from outward OE" status :disappointed:

Dec 25, 2019 at 12:40 AM Post #55 of 282
This is my first universal IEM type, i'm blown away with the performance at the price. to me these sound way better than my UE TF10 for a fraction of the price. so i wouldn't be worried about losing them

Dec 25, 2019 at 12:43 AM Post #56 of 282
This is my first universal IEM type, i'm blown away with the performance at the price. to me these sound way better than my UE TF10 for a fraction of the price. so i wouldn't be worried about losing them
Wow, how's the sound sig so far?

Dec 25, 2019 at 1:17 AM Post #59 of 282
Ohh, because some initial impression said the treble is more prominent
yes i believe that statement is accurate, to my ears, it sounds great. but i am in favor of the V shape. for $40 shipped to the door you can't beat it. it is by no means high end audio. i paid more in ebay fees selling a pair of cans than that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back