JadeAudio EA3(FiiO'Sub-brand)-1 BA(Knowles) +1 Dynamic 0.78mm 2pins in-Ear earphone
Dec 25, 2019 at 6:21 AM Post #61 of 282
Ok so it’s only an initial impression and I’ll definitely give them more time to settle in and try a lot more tracks.
They have quite a bit of treble and are almost sibilant.
More treble and a bit edgier than my T800’s.
I don’t want to make a judgement until I’ve spent more time with them.
By the way I’m testing with an Audioquest Dragonfly cobalt. They may pair better with a different DAC/Headphone amp.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2019 at 9:12 AM Post #62 of 282
Ok so it’s only an initial impression and I’ll definitely give them more time to settle in and try a lot more tracks.
They have quite a bit of treble and are almost sibilant.
More treble and a bit edgier than my T800’s.
I don’t want to make a judgement until I’ve spent more time with them.
By the way I’m testing with an Audioquest Dragonfly cobalt. They may pair better with a different DAC/Headphone amp.
treble is high but still acceptable range for me.i feel tape nore silibant than this.

Dec 25, 2019 at 9:30 AM Post #63 of 282
In that case using spiral dot++ is the key to tame them

Dec 25, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #68 of 282
I’m using foam tips on both and the tape has a less sibilant and smoother treble to my ears. It feels a bit more controlled and less edgy and harsh.
But let me put a lot more hours to see if there’s any change.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019 at 1:40 AM Post #74 of 282
You can try use foam and copper to tame down or eq. I now on foam and pure copper.
But my eq i push up treble
I never try foam tips but maybe never will since I read they are not long lasting so I'll just use narrow bore tips like the acoustune aet08 or the spiral dots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back