Jaben Reply regarding the NEW 15.5mm driver Final Audio Earbuds
Dec 13, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #16 of 22
well, I may buy it too. I have the as-charm and audio technica cm700, I am pleased with both, but when I hold them with my hand it shows me that the fit isn't perfect. Who knows with the final the final audio may be the solution and at 60 USD, seems affodable.

Dec 13, 2010 at 9:03 AM Post #19 of 22
You may be right, but it's hard to turn down something that's free (and limited production).
tongue.gif

Dec 13, 2010 at 9:13 AM Post #21 of 22
last night a little birdy told me the Forte IIs are incredibly dynamic with excellent separation, the tension is too much to bare for me, a lowly mortal human man.  

Dec 13, 2010 at 9:14 PM Post #22 of 22
ive tried it.... at first i was not really impressed by it but after sometimes, with the right song, its sound so alive... i love how it potraits the sound of the piano... so lively.... got soul in it... plus with stepdance... its added body which makes this earbud irresistible.... cant get enough of this...
tried with bassy song... it can deliver bass nicely but not as impactful as iem since it lacks isolation.... but when ure in a quiet room... enjoying this earbud... i have to say.... u'll be surprise of how it can sing....

its not the best phone i heard to be honest but considering the price... its really worth it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back