J&R is currently out of Denon 7000.
Sep 28, 2010 at 3:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Kreisleriana

Head-Fier
Hello! Someone had recommended me to make a phone-order on J&R to purchase Denon 7K in affordable budget range. However, when I made a contact with the company this afternoon, the company told me that the headphone was currently out of stock.
Are there any alternative way of purchasing Denon 7K with a low price? I wouldn't want to pay a full price for the headphone.
Thank you in advance!

Sep 28, 2010 at 3:31 PM Post #2 of 9
Hello again.
Have you tried the 'WTB' option in the FS forum? That may get you a few nibbles. Or... you could just kick back and wait for another great sale or price-drop.

Short of that... does B&H have them? If so, you may want to talk with them about a lower price. I have heard that's possible for some items.

shane

Sep 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM Post #6 of 9
clou91, I hate U
biggrin.gif

I was planning to buy it later but with this offer...
confused.gif

Sep 28, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #7 of 9
Yeah... since everywhere else is selling for list, or just under, this is a great deal.

Quote:
You can get them for $572.73 at Electronics Expo. Use coupon code BIGBEN

Sep 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #8 of 9
I bought a D7000 from Electronics Expo and they sent me a pair with one of the cups broken off in the box. Getting an RMA number was not easy and I still have not been reimbursed or sent a replacement. I will not be returning to this thread, because I have warned people about this retailer before (check the web, I am not alone) and had to wade through half a dozen people saying their HD280 or whatever arrived just fine. That may be so, but I would never buy a premium headphone from anyone other than B&H, J&R, HeadRoom, like that. Bye.

Sep 29, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #9 of 9
I just made my purchase, and I want to remain as an optimist.
EE is an authorized seller, and it has great reviews on Amazon... I'm not sure but I'd keep my hope up. Thank you for your input though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back