I've got a bad feeling about this: A "For Sale" trade going south
Jun 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM Post #286 of 412
Just wanted to make sure everyone knows about the web site he runs... again. I think everyone should join up.
bigsmile_face.gif

Asian InvAzn Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Here's Dave, BTW:
picture.php

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #287 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by M3NTAL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FYDave PM'ed me wanting to trade his Westone 3's for my Sennheiser IE8... Does the Mule still have the W3's or does FYDave have multiples?

You have to be kidding!

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:27 PM Post #288 of 412
Quote:

FYDave PM'ed me wanting to trade his Westone 3's for my Sennheiser IE8... Does the Mule still have the W3's or does FYDave have multiples?

This is gonna be fun.

popcorn.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:35 PM Post #289 of 412
Haha who's Dave Scam? And why do you need a wedgie?

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #290 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Matt, not everyone is going to be in a position to donate and I didn't suggest it to let that scumbag off the hook. If he trades back (which I doubt) then sweet. If not then the ones who can donate a little will do so to help out one of our own.

No, I know, I understand that, I was just expressing that I would if I could in my own way, and I will if I manage to get a job this week
ph34r.gif

I wasn't suggesting letting him off the hook, but if we get Mule new W3's, we need to make sure he doesn't get off easy with good condition valuable W3's. Somehow.
confused.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Linux: I think baines meant "being young" not "being you" he did say he was on blackberry and apologized for grammar/spelling.

Sure did! No personal insult
tongue.gif
Cheers
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by steviebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2. Head Fi helps its own, as you may remember, Matt, when some generous HFers helped you out last year, as I recall

Sure did. Wasn't expecting it and it was helpful to say the least. Hopefully will get to gove back to the community in the next few years to come - For now i'll be starting with my MX500's, a Cmoy beyond (my) repair and maybe a pair of KSC75's... Hopefully when I have saved enough for my car, some larger bits and bobs as I upgrade will be given away. Watch this space.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh wow that is just messed up

He's a mod of that website. Think he owns it. Any posts you make about him to his "fans" will undoubtedly be deleted
frown.gif
tongue.gif

Ahh, Samgotit beat me to it
tongue.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #291 of 412
Quote:

i am guessing he is trying to trade the W3 he got from TheMarchingMule?
confused_face_2.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:46 PM Post #292 of 412
I don't post all that much anymore but have read this entire thread.

If a person is unhappy with a trade, fixing it somehow should be a priority for both parties (regardless of others' communication).

Had this thread never been crafted, I wonder if Dave would had traded back at Mule's behest then?

Sorry to see this occur, nonetheless.

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:47 PM Post #293 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

He's a mod of that website. Think he owns it. Any posts you make about him to his "fans" will undoubtedly be deleted
frown.gif
tongue.gif

Ahh, Samgotit beat me to it
tongue.gif

yeah I wouldn't waste my time, just that if you look at how disgusting he is with his threads about women it's really just proof he actually is a scumbag

edit: threads like "feminists piss me off" makes me think karma will eventually get him punched in the face

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #294 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...wasn't suggesting letting him off the hook, but if we get Mule new W3's, we need to make sure he doesn't get off easy with good condition valuable W3's. Somehow.
confused.gif

Seeing as FUDave wants to trade, maybe I'll offer him one of my IE8 - the pr w/ the busted nozzle. Seems fair
biggrin.gif

(The W3's go back to Mule, of course. I'm no sheepskate)

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM Post #295 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsRy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you truly feel that I'm obviously Dave, feel free to contact a mod about it. When they reply back to you saying that we've both used separate IPs, I hope that it gets through your thick skull that we're different people. Your mother should have had an abortion.

man, you are an idiot. how old are you? I really hope your under 16, because at least that would explain some of it. you are the only one pulling out swear words and insults here. your hardly helping your case.. I mean.. daves case.

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #296 of 412
Quote:

makes me think karma will eventually get him punched in the face

May his karma run over his dogma
wink.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #297 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If Mule can PM me his Paypal details I'll PM the people who have generously offered to help out.

Thanks for stepping up to coordinate all of this.

Quote:

I am speechless (writeless?)!!!

Jun 25, 2009 at 4:01 PM Post #298 of 412
Quote:

FYDave is so low he could walk under a slug with room to spare.

Jun 25, 2009 at 4:31 PM Post #299 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by wuwhere /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FYDave is so low he could walk under a slug with room to spare.

There is a good joke about being so low that he is in china, but I think I'll leave that to someone else.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #300 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah I wouldn't waste my time, just that if you look at how disgusting he is with his threads about women it's really just proof he actually is a scumbag

edit: threads like "feminists piss me off" makes me think karma will eventually get him punched in the face

This is entirely irrelevant to the point of this thread but humor me.

Do share with me how a thread about feminists might eventually get me punched in the face. Perhaps you haven't even bothered to read the thread itself, you've just given the title a cursory glance and drew a conclusion from that.

In any case, back to something more relevant. At this point, I have absolutely NO intention of reversing ANY trade or returning ANYTHING given the things people said before the time frame I gave Mule ever ran out last week for shipping the headphones in the first place.

I most certainly have no desire to ship the W3's back now given the resolution of many of you has been to harass me or what have you.

You all can continue to blame me and make personal attacks if you'd like because it's become very evident that you're going to but I'm definitely not going to acquiesce to your demands especially at this point after everything I've seen written or heard said.

Mule doesn't have his headphones back? That's your fault at this point, as a collective whole, given the absolutely terrible strategy you've employed which is to attempt to publically humiliate someone in order to get them to do what you want. I'm not sure how often that works for all of you but I've found it to be, typically, quite counterproductive and ineffective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back