Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ItsFy = FYDave

Come on now guys, surely you see this.

conspiracy deepen
confused_face.gif

but i thought is ItsRY instead of FY?

Jun 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM Post #246 of 412
Merge the usernames together and It's RYFY Dave yo! This guy's been planning this since December of last year. ****ing conspiracy I tell you.

Quote:

BITCH CAN YOU READ?!?!

Jun 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM Post #247 of 412
I've read this thread from start to finish and have to say it worries me that guys on this forum would act the way that FyDave has. The thought that people like him trade here never really crossed my mind. It is crystal clear to me that:

a) His lack of initial response in sending the 530's out created suspicion and Mule was right to post those concerns here as it now apparent that FyDave is indeed a dishonest punk who should not be allowed to trade on this forum ever again.

b) He chanced his arm that Mule would just roll over and accept the crappy condition 530's, a weaker person may well have done so and he'd be in clover! Nice new W3's for a ****ty set of 530's, nice day's work!
mad.gif

c) Unfortunately now his reputation is in tatters he has nothing to lose in keeping the W3's proving to everyone here that he is just a scumbag without a conscience.

I feel for Mule and I salute Blueyes (+ others) for standing up for what is good and right!! But, IMO this thread has run it's course & should just die now, I'm sorry to say it's been a painful lesson learned for Mule and an eye opener for those looking on.

If I were in a more fortunate position I'd replace the W3's/530's for you (Mule), I hate seeing people get ripped off. Don't know how many people feel the same but I'd be certainly willing to chip in a few quid and if we all did the same maybe we could redeem Mule's faith in the decent Head-fiers around the globe and try to forget the minority of scumbags we should be more vigilant about dealing with in the future.

Anyone else in a fortunate enough position to be able to chip in?? Doesn't have to be much (Small Acorns make the Mighty Oak).......

Nigel

Jun 25, 2009 at 12:07 PM Post #248 of 412
In for a fiver. If FUDave doesn't play ball.

Jun 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM Post #249 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I were in a more fortunate position I'd replace the W3's/530's for you (Mule), I hate seeing people get ripped off. Don't know how many people feel the same but I'd be certainly willing to chip in a few quid and if we all did the same maybe we could redeem Mule's faith in the decent Head-fiers around the globe and try to forget the minority of scumbags we should be more vigilant about dealing with in the future.

Anyone else in a fortunate enough position to be able to chip in?? Doesn't have to be much (Small Acorns make the Mighty Oak).......

Nice suggestion Nigel. If we can get enough people then I'm in for $20.

--Jerome

Jun 25, 2009 at 12:31 PM Post #251 of 412
I'm in for a buck or three for sure.

FYDave:
Here's the deal, you keep harping on the fact the Mule "never asked" as if that was the crux of the biscuit and the answer to everything.
The above responses from the community should show you that he should not have had to ask! Period!!
Head-Fi is a forum, a community of like minded individuals, I'd take it further and call it an extended family. Here is a place that you can ask someone, heck I think they would volunteer before you thought to ask, for a loan of a $1,000.00++ piece of gear. Hell, this is the place where someone thought it would be a great idea to put our resources together and build a fellow member a megabuck amp. Why, he wanted one and is a well respected part of the community.
I am sure this is falling on deaf ears, if you don't get it you never will, sad, very sad.

Jun 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM Post #252 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in for a buck or three for sure.

Head-Fi is a forum, a community of like minded individuals, I'd take it further and call it an extended family.

I am sure this is falling on deaf ears, if you don't get it you never will, sad, very sad.

Agree 100% - Guess theres a 'Black Sheep' in most families. Most (talking to you FyDave) will end up sad and very lonely and wishing they could turn back time........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back