It's American Idol time !
Jan 16, 2007 at 11:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

ozshadow

500+ Head-Fier
I admit, I love the show. Especially these first few weeks with so many hilarious people trying to sing.

My wife and I have been looking forward to it since last season ended.

Who else is excited about it ?

We only watch two TV shows besides the news: House and American Idol

Jan 17, 2007 at 6:17 AM Post #7 of 30
The best part of the whole show, was when the 16 yr old crackbaby, came outside after singing.

And when she did, her brother or whoever it was, came right upclose to Ryan Seacrest and mumbled "whooooooo uhhhhhh" (exactly like an owl) For no reason at all.

I assumed it was her brother, since they both seemed to be missing the same amount of teeth.

Jan 17, 2007 at 6:51 AM Post #8 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopShelf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I assumed it was her brother, since they both seemed to be missing the same amount of teeth.

Lmao. Yeah, I noticed a lot of contestants had terrible teeth.

Jan 17, 2007 at 11:45 AM Post #9 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ampersand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
please.... on all that is holy, make American Idol and all other reality shows cease to exist!

x2

House is good, though.

Jan 17, 2007 at 3:32 PM Post #10 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lmao. Yeah, I noticed a lot of contestants had terrible teeth.

One of the downsides to HDTV. Every flaw stands out, but soon I will be on the road again watching the shows on the crappy hotel sets.

Jan 18, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #12 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
was it just me or did jewel seem like she was really pissed/wasted...Oh and the part about the vocal teacher was awsome lol I expected that from simon....

Jewel doesn't get wasted, so she must have been pissed...or in shock at the total lack of talent she was forced to listen to. I think it was just a look of disbelief.

Jan 18, 2007 at 2:13 AM Post #14 of 30
the guy singing the journey song missed some lines and (to me) sang the lyrics faster than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back