It's Alive! Pico vs. Predator vs. Diablo vs. Xin Reference! South Florida Throw-down!
Oct 27, 2007 at 5:43 PM Post #16 of 242
StormBeforeTheJam050.jpg

StormBeforeTheJam048.jpg

StormBeforeTheJam047.jpg

StormBeforeTheJam046.jpg

StormBeforeTheJam045.jpg

StormBeforeTheJam044.jpg

Oct 27, 2007 at 6:45 PM Post #23 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, who let thrice use my DAC?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sorry, that would be yours truly. I couldn't get my SB3 working and thrice was able to get his going. I wanted to make sure people heard it.

Oct 27, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #24 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, that would be yours truly. I couldn't get my SB3 working and thrice was able to get his going. I wanted to make sure people heard it.

It's all good Mike, I'm just glad that someone is getting to hear it. The fact that impressions will be based on a balanced beta22 is pure gravy, since that's what I'm working on for my next amp anyway.
cool.gif

Oct 27, 2007 at 7:36 PM Post #25 of 242
Quote:

It's all good Mike, I'm just glad that someone is getting to hear it. The fact that impressions will be based on a balanced beta22 is pure gravy, since that's what I'm working on for my next amp anyway.
cool.gif

Shouldn't you be working.
icon10.gif

Can someone tell flecom to put my dac back together, please.
blink.gif

Oct 27, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #27 of 242
Quote:

Hey, who let thrice use my DAC?
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do as I please! (All I gotta say Nate....work on that Beta faster
wink.gif
)

Oct 27, 2007 at 7:57 PM Post #28 of 242
Actually, it looks pretty plain IMO. Pretty neato that it's all black, but nothing out of the ordinary. Prolly sounds neat though.

Makes me wonder why nobody decided to use that knob a long time ago with people complaining about how hard it is to turn the volume pots all the time.

Oct 27, 2007 at 7:57 PM Post #29 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion the cruel
Shouldn't you be working.
icon10.gif

Sure, rub it in why don't you!
icon10.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice who does as he pleases
All I gotta say Nate....work on that Beta faster

I'm workin on it, I'M WORKIN ON IT!

Oct 27, 2007 at 9:00 PM Post #30 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, it looks pretty plain IMO. Pretty neato that it's all black, but nothing out of the ordinary. Prolly sounds neat though.

Makes me wonder why nobody decided to use that knob a long time ago with people complaining about how hard it is to turn the volume pots all the time.

I'm not much of photographer. The Pico looks great in person and sounds the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back