It's Alive! Pico vs. Predator vs. Diablo vs. Xin Reference! South Florida Throw-down!
Oct 30, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #151 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by Computerstud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys really wore out this handsome virile gentleman...
smily_headphones1.gif

Hah! That's funny, except Gene can party anyone under the table. Where the heck is he anyway? He hasn't posted.

Oct 30, 2007 at 7:17 AM Post #152 of 242
Wow, the hotel interior looks identical to that of the Embassy Suites hotel in Santa Ana, California.

Oct 30, 2007 at 7:42 AM Post #153 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
jp is on the left and that's me on the right.

So...you're not a penguin? Crap, there goes my Happy Feet moments.

Oct 30, 2007 at 12:13 PM Post #156 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by holland /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So...you're not a penguin? Crap, there goes my Happy Feet moments.

Sorry, I'm only a penguin by day, by night I'm a heavy-set white guy. I know, disapointing at best.
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by holland /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like you guys had a great meet. Lots of happy faces, or just too much booze.

A little from column A and a little from column B.

Little more from column B please.

Oct 30, 2007 at 1:50 PM Post #157 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfueger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Voltron,

you have got to fix that avatar (well, give it a little while longer
very_evil_smiley.gif
)!

I am honored to have my ugly mug as the Defender of the Universe's avatar, well at least a tiny bit longer.

Not only did these guys break my a/c (fixed the same night it crashed) but they also broke my big screen tv (replacement lamp arriving tomorrow under warranty).

I will get my impressions up tonight.

Oct 30, 2007 at 2:34 PM Post #158 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am honored to have my ugly mug as the Defender of the Universe's avatar, well at least a tiny bit longer.

Not only did these guys break my a/c (fixed the same night it crashed) but they also broke my big screen tv (replacement lamp arriving tomorrow under warranty).

I will get my impressions up tonight.

Looking forward to it!

Oct 30, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #160 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by misterDX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nobody listened to pico through a k701????
plainface.gif

I rarely get mine out anyway. I do not recall seeing a K701 on the Pico. An HD600 sounded great!

Oct 30, 2007 at 3:43 PM Post #163 of 242
Right on, bro. The feeling's mutual. Geez, we never talked mountain bikes... Boy have I got some stories about riding on LI.

Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
-SoFlaChris. It was a pleasure to meet another fine gentleman from New Yawk who understands the pain and suffering of the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn.

Oct 30, 2007 at 3:54 PM Post #164 of 242
funny quick story. I live in Queens, a couple of miles from where Ray Romano grew up. His mother still lives in that house and teaches piano and was my son's piano teacher for many years. The mother in the show is modeled after her.

Oct 30, 2007 at 4:09 PM Post #165 of 242
Hey Tattoo Guy-

Did you try out the Pico and/or Predator with your Super.Fi 5 Pros? Inquiring minds want to know -- such as, were they quiet in terms of background noise or did you hear any hiss?; how was the power/gain and did you try both Pico gain settings and all three Predator gain settings?; did one sound better to your ears and IEMs or did they have different strengths?; etc.

I know you are still listening to your Berlitz tapes on speaking Audiophile, but you are the only one I can recall going around the meet with IEMs in. Simple, honest impressions are best anyway.

Thanks Chris!

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back