IT01s IEM. A new view to your music.
Nov 27, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #16 of 669
Nov 27, 2018 at 7:09 PM Post #17 of 669
I must say this is a godawful naming scheme

The next upgrade to the DX200 could be named DX2OO. Notice the zeros are replaced with capital Os. Clear as mud lol

Nov 27, 2018 at 7:18 PM Post #18 of 669
IBasso IT02. Done. How hard was that? :)

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018 at 7:33 PM Post #19 of 669
IBasso IT02. Done. How hard was that? :)

Agreed, but someone pointed out IT01s is a single driver not dual driver. So IT02 wouldn’t accurately fit into their existing IEM naming convention.

Oh well, I care more about the sound than the name. It’s just an interesting topic.

I have high hopes for this model, as DLC drivers are generally regarded as the holy grail (even moreso than graphene). So I’m really excited for the IT01s to get in some people’s hands so we can get some reviews/impressions.

Nov 27, 2018 at 7:41 PM Post #20 of 669
It is two times the price. It uses two materials, DLC and CNT vs. one for the IT01, you want to give the impression it is twice as good and worth twice the price so 2 works again. It has a dual use cable 2.5mm balanced with the 3.5mm converter if I understood correctly so 2 yet again. How many two things do ya need? :)

Nov 28, 2018 at 10:34 AM Post #23 of 669
Edited: Sorry, thought I was in the IT01 thread. These look neat though, love that metallic sheen!

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2018 at 12:42 AM Post #25 of 669
I'll be considering the Ibasso IT01s and the Moondrop Kanas Pro in the new year most likely. Both have a DLC driver. I'm not interested in the DM6 since the backlog is crazy right now and with my experience with the LZ A5, I think I want to stick to higher end DD type models instead of BA/BA hybrid from now on. My IT01 have held up very well since I received them so I'm automatically leaning towards the Ibasso. I hope they'll be available soon and won't be some crazy wait like the Ibasso IT04.

Dec 2, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #26 of 669
I'll be considering the Ibasso IT01s and the Moondrop Kanas Pro in the new year most likely. Both have a DLC driver. I'm not interested in the DM6 since the backlog is crazy right now and with my experience with the LZ A5, I think I want to stick to higher end DD type models instead of BA/BA hybrid from now on. My IT01 have held up very well since I received them so I'm automatically leaning towards the Ibasso. I hope they'll be available soon and won't be some crazy wait like the Ibasso IT04.
The IT01s will be available very soon.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Dec 3, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #27 of 669
Listening to the IT01s right now. At first they are flat sounding, nothing new there, after a few hours, a little bass heavy and then they start opening up. Overall I would say, if they keep going these will be a very even dynamic IEM. The cable is something else. Soft but lots of wire in there and the new removable screens are pretty cool. The finish is also very, very nice. Also, easy to drive, good separation/layering. Good stuff!

Dec 4, 2018 at 12:22 AM Post #28 of 669
Listening to the IT01s right now. At first they are flat sounding, nothing new there, after a few hours, a little bass heavy and then they start opening up. Overall I would say, if they keep going these will be a very even dynamic IEM. The cable is something else. Soft but lots of wire in there and the new removable screens are pretty cool. The finish is also very, very nice. Also, easy to drive, good separation/layering. Good stuff!

Is the finish aluminum or just plastic?

Dec 9, 2018 at 1:06 PM Post #30 of 669
Wow! this is amazing.
Where can I place an order?

I love my IT01 but it has very loose MMCX connection. My left and right pieces kind come in and out occasionally.

Did you guys fix this problem in IT01s? if so, this will be my next investment!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back