ISRAEL - would like to get a meet together.
Jul 20, 2007 at 9:29 AM Post #31 of 39
I'm from petach-tikva, and live in the technion dorms, so I'm in the center on weekends and holidays.
About the diy - I've started collecting some equipment, and planning to get into that as soon as i graduate, when I'll have some more free time.

Jul 30, 2007 at 7:41 AM Post #32 of 39
גם אני בפנים!

Well. I think it would be great getting together! you can count me in..
I LOVE music, and the biggest side effect is buying tons of Headphones (and Audio equipment in general) though I'm trying to focus on the music, and will try to enjoy it no matter where I hear it!! That's the secret for true happiness my friends...
biggrin.gif

Aug 25, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #33 of 39
Well Friends,

I've pulled the trigger, and hopefully the fifth official headphone meet in Israel will be held some when in late September/early October.

I've opened a thread about it in the Israeli forum:
http://hwzone.co.il/community/index.php?topic=283970
as this is were we organized the last 4 meets.

But, since I know some of you only post here, feel free to contact me on this forum via PM. It'll be less convenient, but it can be done.

Hopefully, we'll see as many of you as possible.

Sep 9, 2007 at 7:53 AM Post #37 of 39
we have quite a few people from the HWzone forum, but only a couple of people from Head-Fi. Where are the rest of you people?
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 30, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #39 of 39
  +1

Israeli meet

Sorry to be a put-down, but you might as well try to organize the meet yourself rather than try to get interest brewing from a thread that's 6 years old.

EDIT: spelling
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back