ISRAEL - would like to get a meet together.
Jul 8, 2007 at 4:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

ruZZ.il

500+ Head-Fier
I'd like to meet some of the other head-fiers around this part of the world.. would love to listen to more gear and stuff too! so, all you guys in Israel, please contact me. I'll try get a contact list together and try organize a meet sometime, maybe this summer? Anyone would be welcome.. ppl with gear to share or who'd just like to see what its about.. I could probably host it if we're not too many.. but the more the merrier and we'd all figure it out.
I study/live in Jerusalem and am around Ra'ananna for some weekends if someone wants to listen/me to listen/ask/build/order stuff together(always keen on building, me)/etc..
also, if anyone needs some cables like ipod docks or something built around here..
I've also sent a message bout this to a bunch of you, I hope not too intrusive.. feel free to leave your word.
Anyway.. I'm Russ.

-ruZZ.

Jul 8, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #2 of 39
Hopefully I'll be moving to Europe within the next few months, and soon afterward I plan on visiting Israel again. If I do I'd love to come to a meet, though I probably won't have much gear with me. And it almost certainly wouldn't be before the fall. Just a heads-up, in case you're trying to get possible numbers together.

Jul 8, 2007 at 8:07 PM Post #3 of 39
Hey there!
Well, I saw your pm
wink.gif

My name is Thomas, and I'm from Binyamina.
I don't have lots of gear, but a meet could be great!
Let me know if something is happening!

Jul 8, 2007 at 8:09 PM Post #4 of 39
Hey, thanks for the PM, appreciate u taking the time to organize a meet in israel

i personally am not an audiophile by any means (i have ksc 75's
biggrin.gif
) and therefore am not interested in such a meet

thanks for letting me know though
wink.gif

Jul 8, 2007 at 8:18 PM Post #5 of 39
I'm not sure I'd even consider myself an audiophile as such.. or.. maybe.. anyway, you don't have to be, nor do you have to have any gear.. just a keen ear but I hope there will be enough interest and a few people with gear to bring for anyone who wants to hear. Also, I'm not sure I'd mass message everyone again if something gets put together.. it'd probably all be discussed here so we could get it to suit as many ppl as possible.. just pop in every now and then
smily_headphones1.gif

-ruZZ

Jul 8, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #6 of 39
It's kind of the Test-season for students... but Im getting my LD MK3 soon.. so I have nice stuff to bring :p

Jul 8, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #7 of 39
hey would be nice to hear that too
smily_headphones1.gif
I hope to get some millet hybrid max boards soon and get that going.. doubt it'd happen any time soon though.. been interested in hearing some tubes. I was thinking that there would probably be some time between the haggim that would suit most people.. so tests shouldnt be a prob.

Jul 8, 2007 at 10:26 PM Post #8 of 39
Hi Russ,

Sounds great... Count me in, depending of course on the when and where. I'm in Tel Aviv. If you want to chat I'm on 0544-620304.

Jul 9, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #9 of 39
Count me in...if in Tel-Aviv
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 9, 2007 at 6:56 AM Post #10 of 39
Boy,long time since I've browsed head-fi forums. Good for the budget,I'd say.
eggosmile.gif
Anyway,folks,nice to see there is some scene in Israel. I'm usually in Tel-Aviv area,though lately spending less time on audiophilia.

Jul 9, 2007 at 7:31 AM Post #11 of 39
looks like there are quiet a few people in Israel into cans, and quiet a few with some gear.. on some other forums as well.. keep the interest coming guys and I'm sure we'll be able to get something together!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 9, 2007 at 6:21 PM Post #13 of 39
Hi , I'm From Haifa , but if the date suits , i can travel to Tel aviv ,
I have AT-800 which i love
smily_headphones1.gif
it would nice to get togethere
smily_headphones1.gif

thanks for the P.M

Jul 9, 2007 at 6:41 PM Post #14 of 39
I'm quite surprised to see so many people here, I would never guess
tongue.gif

Thanks for the P.M ruZZ.il