ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN H60!
Aug 24, 2020 at 11:08 AM Post #1,651 of 5,156
KBEAR “Rhythm” or “Rhyme” cable. They’ve labeled the cables with both names it seems, but as “Rhyme” cables in the AE description.

So they are the same? Well I recc the Rhyme cable. It has turned my Starfield into more than the sum of it's parts.....which scientifically is not possible. But it does add, le 'Je ne sais quoi'.

Aug 24, 2020 at 11:21 AM Post #1,652 of 5,156
So they are the same? Well I recc the Rhyme cable. It has turned my Starfield into more than the sum of it's parts.....which scientifically is not possible. But it does add, le 'Je ne sais quoi'.
I’m going to get a few of them. They are listed as UPOCC single crystal copper, which if true, is impressive.

Aug 24, 2020 at 11:28 AM Post #1,653 of 5,156
I’m going to get a few of them. They are listed as UPOCC single crystal copper, which if true, is impressive.
Actually, now I’m confused. They describe the “Rhyme“ cables as 8 core UPOCC single crystal copper cables in the title, yet further down in the description they call them “Rhythm“ cables and describe them as below? They look the same and I assume they are the same cable. I guess regardless of what they’re made up of, they sound good. :shrug:
1598282843156.png

Aug 24, 2020 at 1:24 PM Post #1,657 of 5,156
Have you been comparing the D02 ibasso it00?

A few of the folks that got the IT00 will be getting the D02 as well
This is from Audio123 response on the same question.

1598289886435.png

1. I am comparing D02 (Switch Down) with D10. It has less bold bass than D10 definitely, more balanced presentation. When the switch is up, more transparent and agile sound.
2. Comparing D02 (Switch Up) vs IT00, the D02 is more transparent and airier while the IT00 is more organic and smoother. I am torn between both as they are so good.

Aug 25, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #1,661 of 5,156
Actually, now I’m confused. They describe the “Rhyme“ cables as 8 core UPOCC single crystal copper cables in the title, yet further down in the description they call them “Rhythm“ cables and describe them as below? They look the same and I assume they are the same cable. I guess regardless of what they’re made up of, they sound good. :shrug:

So actually are they are 2 different cables? Or same cable mislabeled? I want that cable, looks great as @Dsnuts recommended, but a bit confuse. If there is another variant with silver i want to get that one

Received a shipping notification from Penon for the D02.

Jeezz i just bought mofasest trio and D02 is interesting with that semi open back design. Im sure they are have plenty of real air just like banned deeteesix and pro, and trn BA5 (in trade of with passive isolation of course but i dont mind about isolation)

Aug 25, 2020 at 2:20 AM Post #1,662 of 5,156
So actually are they are 2 different cables? Or same cable mislabeled? I want that cable, looks great as @Dsnuts recommended, but a bit confuse. If there is another variant with silver i want to get that one

Jeezz i just bought mofasest trio and D02 is interesting with that semi open back design. Im sure they are have plenty of real air just like banned deeteesix and pro, and trn BA5 (in trade of with passive isolation of course but i dont mind about isolation)
Rhytm and Rhyme are the same. Official from KBEAR. Yep there is Siver as well as that Copper. In listening there is Silver clarity.

Aug 25, 2020 at 3:52 AM Post #1,663 of 5,156
Rhytm and Rhyme are the same. Official from KBEAR. Yep there is Siver as well as that Copper. In listening there is Silver clarity.

Thanks for the info!
And @Dsnuts too for recommendation. I'll snatch this !

Aug 27, 2020 at 12:11 PM Post #1,664 of 5,156
So I have had a good 75 hours of burn in. I gotta say. You guys are in for a treat. The D02 has easily become my budget champ. These thing sounds so spacious and much more refined than you would imagine. Was listening to them this morning and was thinking just how good they sound with vocals. Sound is airy and that is something you can't get from a lot of earphones now a days. Its got a stage that is better than 90% plus earphones that are out on the market. It has dimensional qualities and a full engrossing sound. I am very certain these will surprise the folks that got them. These are going to be more than popular. These are going to blow up. Wait n see.

Aug 27, 2020 at 5:28 PM Post #1,665 of 5,156
I think one of the bigger surprises in this sound design. It has a great sound stage. I havent heard a ISN earphone yet with a closed in narrow stage and the D02 seems to expand beyond the earphones. Has a rather larger 3mm vent right on top of that dynamic driver. You can feel the air moving through that driver. So much authority.

Get your D02 in before the presale is over folks is all I am saying. Though even at regular price your not gonna wonder if you got your money worth in sonics. I am quite flabbergasted on the price to sonic ratio on these. Lol.
Really saying that??
In what price range you would place D02 based on your auditioning experience man??
BTW I got tracking info 2 days ago from PENON.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back