ISINE LX
Jan 25, 2018 at 2:31 AM Post #77 of 153
What I meant to say is there are no earlocks! But yes groovy tips are there!
Audeze sells separate accessory kit for $25 which includes earlocks. Thought about getting for my m300 when the ear hooks broke, but I'm fine with included earlocks.

Jan 25, 2018 at 9:28 AM Post #81 of 153
is the Cipher cable the same as on the other iSine’s?[/QUOTE
By viewing the Audeze website, the Cipher Lightning cable as an option for iSINE 10s & 20s appears to be the same as the one available for EL-8 headphones; three buttons & flattened ribbon cabling. The Cipher Lightning cable displayed as an option for the iSINE LX has 4 buttons & round cross-section cabling. I was stunned to see that Audeze lists this second-generation Cipher Lightning cable under Products / Accessories as a stand-alone $120 item, but it's only an additional $60 item when purchased with transducers.

Jan 25, 2018 at 9:43 AM Post #82 of 153
:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished: No earlocks killed it for you? To each thier own I guess. :metal:
imagine, you are wearing glasses. already the arm of the glasses behind your ears, and you want to plastic ear hooks on top of the arm of glasses?

:p

if indeed buying the isine, would wear it upside down, left side right, using the ear hooks of customized cable instead. ear hooks of customized cable are soft made out of heat shrink. more comfortable than the hard plastic earhooks come with isine.

Jan 26, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #84 of 153
So far, I haven't received any answers to questions from Audeze.. I have to say I'm very disappointed so far, and thinking of just going back to Paypal for a refund...
It turns out that the package was sent requiring a signature, but FedEx didn't leave any notification that they had a package, and I didn't happen to be home. FedEx was sending emails to an old email address. Audeze never answered any emails about it. So now I'm waiting to pickup at a FedEx location.

Jan 26, 2018 at 7:50 PM Post #85 of 153
I was thinking your order had to be in limbo somehow. You had mentioned that your emails were getting sent to an old email address, Amazon is the entity responsible for the emails not FedEx.

But I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Make sure you leave some input on what you think of them.

Jan 26, 2018 at 9:44 PM Post #86 of 153
Will do.. I'm just kind of ticked off Audeze never responded ( and still hasn't).
I didn't order through Amazon, I ordered directly from Audeze.
I didn't get a chance to change the shipping address to my work address.

Jan 30, 2018 at 1:22 PM Post #89 of 153
What tips are being used with these. I love foam tips for isolation help and bass reinforcements but haven't been bale to finf one that fits these nozzles, Any help?
Comply t600. You won't find on Amazon, but you can order straight from Comply

Jan 30, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #90 of 153
I finally got mine after a week of bouncing and bouncing around in the FedEx ether... so far I've only listened for an hour or so, but the first things that strike me are the extreme clarity and soundstage (for an in-ear type) - Listening to Bach Collegium of Japan do Mozart's Great Mass in C minor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back