ISINE LX
Jan 31, 2018 at 1:02 PM Post #93 of 153
I have to agree with @MrPanda. I have had mine for a couple of days and have listened to it for about 6 hrs. It's really quite impressive for the price. Very clear and articulate. Tight and under control. I assume this is an impression based on very low distortion. I'm surprised this is such a quiet thread. Maybe the LX is just too funky looking and inexpensive to attract much love in the Head-Fi crowd. Personally, I don't give a rat what it looks like and I don't care what anyone else thinks about its looks if I decide to take it out in public -- which I probably won't. I think it looks fine.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018 at 10:37 AM Post #95 of 153
I just got mine but will open it later, can't wait to go home and use it. I am only gonna use this at home so I didn't really care about what it looks like. I would have liked it if it was in black but if the sound is really promising then the look won't matter to me.

Feb 1, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #96 of 153
Day 2 - much happier with the phones today. They’reca very good classical headphone, very clear and clean, great instrument separation. I have some Comply tips on order - maybe that will help the isolation. Bass is better today than yesterday all-around.

Feb 1, 2018 at 12:40 PM Post #97 of 153
Day 2 - much happier with the phones today. They’reca very good classical headphone, very clear and clean, great instrument separation. I have some Comply tips on order - maybe that will help the isolation. Bass is better today than yesterday all-around.

Comply tips won't do too much for isolation, since most of the outside sound is coming through the iSine rather than around it. They may improve comfort, though. (Also will probably change the sound.)

Feb 1, 2018 at 8:25 PM Post #98 of 153
You're right, the iSine's kind of funnel sound in, lol. So far the Comply's are a little more comfortable, and they give the sound a little more warmth. Vocals in particular really come across great, lower string insruments like cello too. I haven't done anything with the equalizer yet. I wonder how these compare to iSine 20?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back