is this real? are these akg k 702's?
Jan 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM Post #91 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by pimped_her_out /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, you are all heroes for taking a risk in the pursuit of exploiting what was obviously an honest misprint. Keep patting yourselves on the back. You pathetic fools.

I don't see amyone patting themselves on the back. Just curious why you'd bother to visit a forum so pathetic? I will make sure to pull the mods in to check your posts. I'm sure your efforts will be good enough to warrant an ip ban. This is a forum, not a bar.

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:51 AM Post #92 of 198
Quote:

I've said nothing that isn't true. If I am banned for it then so be it. I wouldn't want to be a member of a forum which bans some1 just for expressing an opinion.

The feeling is mutual. Take a hike.

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:52 AM Post #93 of 198
Relax people, remember this is a FUN THREAD
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:53 AM Post #94 of 198
Quote:

I've said nothing that isn't true. If I am banned for it then so be it. I wouldn't want to be a member of a forum which bans some1 just for expressing an opinion.

Sometimes it's about how you go about doing it.

And as for my username, it actually refers to two times of my high school years that I still treasure very much.

I'll just report you like I'm sure other members have, and move on with my otherwise happy new year's morning.

Jan 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM Post #96 of 198
A lot of hate floating around this thread!

Rule of thumb for selling things online... Always read over your product information and PRICE. When dealing with numbers, you always ALWAYS want to make sure they're the right ones.
wink.gif

Anyway, congratulations to those who may or may not snag the K702s!

Jan 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM Post #97 of 198
buy.com has amazing deals, often. That site is my worst addiction. Worse than headfi.

Jan 1, 2010 at 10:41 AM Post #101 of 198
WTB: AKG 702 in NIB or LNIB condition for $111
smily_headphones1.gif
. Hey I got the Triple.Fi deal, I can't get them all. I hope they honor the deal.

And to anyone who says the company shouldn't honor the deal if it's a typo, all I can say is that I've had to honor deals and live with my mistakes all my life. I'm sure that's the same with most people here. That said, on many websites, in the user agreement (or in some other fine print) it will somehow say that they aren't responsible for honoring typos.

Gread (<< typo) deal if it goes through!

Ross

Jan 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM Post #102 of 198
Ahaha, I can't help but laugh at myself.

I saw this thread when only Macedonian Hero replied, and thought to myself that some noob had just posted asking whether Harmon K702s implied a fake. I didn't even bother to click the link!

Best of luck to those who snagged it. Amazing start to the new year!
k701smile.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 10:55 AM Post #103 of 198
Quote:

Nothing wrong with expressing an opinion, however it is uncalled for and juvenile calling people "wankers" pathetic fools" and "retards" simply because they ordered a headphone that you believe is a "deal too good to be true."

Good luck to those that placed an order.

Jan 1, 2010 at 11:34 AM Post #104 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kernmac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nothing wrong with expressing an opinion, however it is uncalled for and juvenile calling people "wankers" pathetic fools" and "retards" simply because they ordered a headphone that you believe is a "deal too good to be true."

I generally agree, however most of that was precipitated by people's reaction to my opinion. I said any1 who thought they were gonna get this deal honored was dumb and I stand by that opinion. Obviously that opinion was not graciously received and things went from there. I edited my remark about "american wankers" because it was unnecessary for me to bring nationality into a stupid debate like this.

Jan 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM Post #105 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lmao ITS SHAKIN!

K702 can't shake. They have no bass.
ph34r.gif

L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back