Is the HD800 overpriced?
Jun 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #467 of 685
Quote:
I was looking at some beats in the shop the other day MAN THEY ARE BAD for the money, they look so cheap and crappy build quality and materials, really bad, I don't know WHY you would want to own those headphones, other than as a fashion statement (although they look **** anyway in my opinion)

Are you in the right thread?

Jun 26, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #469 of 685
Quote:
Eisenhower what exactly is your problem? You argue with everyone about petty things.

The words "troll" and "baiter" spring to mind. haha

And bring up beats, a completely different headphone, in a thread about the HD800 is the opposite of baiting? 

Jun 26, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #470 of 685
Quote:

And bring up beats, a completely different headphone, in a thread about the HD800 is the opposite of baiting? 

Actually I brought up Beats, a little earlier in the thread, as part of a theory as to why headphones (including the HD800) are so expensive these days. The theory may be bunk, but it was relevant to the topic and certainly not trolling ...

Jun 26, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #471 of 685
Quote:
Actually I brought up Beats, a little earlier in the thread, as part of a theory as to why headphones (including the HD800) are so expensive these days. The theory may be bunk, but it was relevant to the topic and certainly not trolling ...

When he bashed the beats completely out of context (he didn't quote you), then yes, it actually is irrelevant.

Jun 26, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #473 of 685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisenhower /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is part of Sennheiser's conspiracy to screw over non-Americans by forcing all those governments to implement value added taxes...

Try again..

Jun 29, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #476 of 685
Yes I think it's overpriced, but that's just me.

It's brighter than neutral, not to mention a dynamic type instead of electrostat or planar, etc.

If you own SR009's or omega II you definitely would have a preference for that :p

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Jun 29, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #477 of 685
Jun 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM Post #478 of 685
It seems that all the audio gear in all the countries outside the US are at the same higher price while US has it so much cheaper. Not fair!

Jun 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #479 of 685
Thats prolly cause america doesn't have as much import duties, taxes, and protectionism as other developed countries. The amount of import tax placed in Korea is retardily high. Also i find it funny that European high end hard liquor is cheaper in USA than in Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back