Is Taobao Legitimate?
Mar 2, 2012 at 5:01 AM Post #33 of 34
It depands on what you bought from China? If you want to buy some brand products, you'd better buy directly from United States. As some sites don't have products guarantee, what they concern more about is return policy. Cuz they are worried if they can not get money refund. As far as i concerned, i have bought a lot of things from China, like clothing, headset, creative shower, but not brand products. Even some seller from taobao told me that they are genuine, i still don't want buy from them.
As Taobao is China system, they can not accept paypal, so that's what i worried about. I used to pay Western Union, but worried that my package will never shipped out. So i asked them several times and got the answer that they shipped out by EMS. So i have to find smalltao - a legit taobao agent, even they are in China, they can accept paypal. But don't forget to ask them to send the invoice out with your item. That's the most important part you should never forget!!! 

Mar 2, 2012 at 7:46 AM Post #34 of 34
if your intention is to buy authentic items, i would avoid taobao. a lot of fake goods on the site and it's often very difficult to ascertain the authenticity of the item in question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back