Is it possible for headphones to indent your skull...
Mar 29, 2010 at 2:58 AM Post #31 of 76
If your headphones are so painful to wear that you would be concerned that they might be dangerously restricting the blood flow to parts of your head, I would advise you to try some different ones. It's not strange to be concerned about comfort.

Mar 29, 2010 at 3:05 AM Post #32 of 76
This thread has reached 3 pages - unbelievable
redface.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 5:01 AM Post #33 of 76
Okay I just checked and my headband indentation from my HD650s is still there.
I am creeped out...the only times I wore them in the last 2 weeks was for 2 hours when a friend was around and a few days ago comparing them to my AD2000s.

Mar 29, 2010 at 5:24 AM Post #34 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by charliex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread has reached 3 pages - unbelievable
redface.gif

Indeed. I am shocked and appalled. And mildly entertained.
redface.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 5:30 AM Post #35 of 76
It doesn't surprise me. Semi-silly threads usually get a lot of attention, and they're easy to reply to as they don't merit lengthy responses.

Case in point.
wink.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 5:44 AM Post #41 of 76
I actually know exactly what OP's talking about, though I do know there's no chance my skull would actually get dented. The bumps on my k701's headband do seem to leave an imprint after a while of use, but it goes away after a night or so. Either that or I just forget about it. I'm wearing my sr60's right now and there's no dent in my head, :p so any damage is definitely not permanent.

Mar 29, 2010 at 6:34 PM Post #44 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon7s /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I could see the HD280s being used as a device of torture. "Choose your poison: the rack, the iron maiden, or these HD280s."

I think I might be tempted to try the iron maiden.

The bumps inside the headband the k702 is definitely a device of torture
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back